Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Hillside - Music/Walkthrough/Cheating/Gallery Mod [v0.14] [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
bugsex.jpg
There were 2 small bugs found in my Mod, but nothing serious.
(thanks to kschn68 for finding)

First one: I've spelled Kaylah wrong in the WT.
Second: I put my end text one line to early in the ep8 script (there is one small game sentence following after that).

I've made a quick mod patch, just extract the ZIP and overwrite the existing files in the /Hillside-0.8-pc/game/ directory with the new ones.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
View attachment 1072124
There were 2 small bugs found in my Mod, but nothing serious.
(thanks to kschn68 for finding)

First one: I've spelled Kaylah wrong in the WT.
Second: I put my end text one line to early in the ep8 script (there is one small game sentence following after that).

I've made a quick mod patch, just extract the ZIP and overwrite the existing files in the /Hillside-0.8-pc/game/ directory with the new ones.
How dare you make 2 little mistakes when you updated this MOD first thing this morning... Probably before you even had 2 cups of coffee or even breakfast!? Shame on you sir!!! ;)

(Thanks for the fix :):))

Reactions: KoGa3 and Old Dog

kookieman12

Nov 18, 2017
Can someone please upload save of 0.7 with KOGA mod?

I am not able to see my save from 0.7, I used this mod but I deleted the folder. Normally the saves are stored in some other folder right.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

I am not able to see my save from 0.7, I used this mod but I deleted the folder. Normally the saves are stored in some other folder right.
Sorry, overlooked your post. If you still need it, I made saves at the end of each episode with my Mod. Download link is on my Mod main page.

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020

Win: Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short note:
Since the new game release unfortunately still lasts a little while because of some health issues from the dev (by the way: get well soon DarkBlue!) I've maintained my Mod meanwhile. Besides the integration of the v0.8a patch I also added the new function "RePlay" with this version: as the name already suggests a scene replay / gallery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short note to the new beta game release v0.9b (I haven't played it so far):
I made a quick pre-release of my Mod for it. The info screen, the walkthrough and the cheating are already working. The music stops after the v0.8 content so far. Also I haven't added new scenes to "RePlay".

Well, I'm still not sure if I should wait for the final game version 0.9 to add the missing functions or not...

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Well, I'm still not sure if I should wait for the final game version 0.9 to add the missing functions or not...
I would wait. That a beta version was released, I do not find good. Makes only unnecessary work and problems.
I do my translation only for the final game version 0.9.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I would wait. That a beta version was released, I do not find good. Makes only unnecessary work and problems.
I do my translation only for the final game version 0.9.
Made a big mistake: I started the game...

Of course, I couldn't stop, and somehow the music tracks "slipped" into the game, too. But I promise, with the scene replay update I wait until the final version.

Can you please add achievements unlock ?
I made an extra little Mod for that, can be found in my addttional downloads section.

Reactions: Ottoeight

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info June 26, 2021:
While waiting for the final game update v0.9 I've tried a new Mod function: Walkthrough+ (WT+).
Well, it isn't that new, I already made it for a few games before (TP: The Class Next Door / Young Again). While activated it (with the walkthrough button) you get hints shortly before branching points be reached in the game caused by game variables/counters.

Here some ingame pics:
So far I made a patch file for it (v0.9b3), link is on my Mod main page.

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
Info June 26, 2021:
While waiting for the final game update v0.9 I've tried a new Mod function: Walkthrough+ (WT+).
Well, it isn't that new, I already made it for a few games before (TP: The Class Next Door / Young Again). While activated it (with the walkthrough button) you get hints shortly before branching points be reached in the game caused by game variables/counters.

Here some ingame pics:

So far I made a patch file for it (v0.9b3), link is on my Mod main page.
Please make your mod for android .Been waiting for final ver but its taking a while

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Please make your mod for android .Been waiting for final ver but its taking a while
Will have a look at it, maybe I can squeeze in an intermediate Android version before the final game update.

Edit:
I made a quick Android port for the compressed game version v0.9b (beta) with my integrated Mod +Achievement Unlocker

Last edited:

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
The WorkUpload link for Mod patch v0.9b4 is broken.

Edit: Link fixed, thank you.

Last edited: