Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Hillside - Music/Walkthrough/Cheating/Gallery Mod [v0.14] [KoGa3]

bertboon

Sep 12, 2020
WorkUpload link for Mod patch v0.9b4 is still broken

Toggle navigation

Oops, an error occurred
An error has occurred. We will fix this as soon as possible. We ask for your patience.

Choose Language

online since 2011

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
WorkUpload link for Mod patch v0.9b4 is still broken

Toggle navigation

Oops, an error occurred
An error has occurred. We will fix this as soon as possible. We ask for your patience.

Choose Language

online since 2011
KoGa3 can you make other link for Hillside Mod patch v0.9b4__KoGa3
Unfortunately Workupload seems to have some issues this weekend, I added an alternativ download link.

Reactions: bertboon

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Any chance of mod without music?
If it's just because of the not wanted ingame music: you can completely disable it (and also enable it again) while playing the game at any time in most of my Mods (it's not muted, the music tracks will be then skipped code-wise). If it's because of the download size, well, I can think about it again.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
If it's just because of the not wanted ingame music: you can completely disable it (and also enable it again) while playing the game at any time in most of my Mods (it's not muted, the music tracks will be then skipped code-wise). If it's because of the download size, well, I can think about it again.
it was the size. but thanks anyway.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
it was the size. but thanks anyway.
Ok, that makes sense. Maybe I'll try it after the Android port + maybe I upload a complete game with already integrated Mod in a compressed version (since I need that for my Android port anyway).

Edit:
I finished these to versions now, too:
- Game compressed with full Mod (incl music and unlocker)
- Mod version without music (smaller download size)

Last edited:
Reactions: msleomac

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I guess I need to start the game from zero to make the mod work?
Im asking bc isnt working in a old save.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I last played version .7 and the mod worked fine for me. Try starting from an earlier save before your full replay.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Sorry to hear that, there can be some reasons:
- of course my Mod
- a save before game version v0.6 (they are not compatible)
- a save using another Mod

I uploaded some saves to my Mod main page (under the "optional downloads"), they are from the end of each episode and mostly on the Charlotte/Emma route (but you can change these decisions in my Mod anyway). You can find them on save page 20 and up in the game then.

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Thanks for this mod but a question, is there an option to enable the quick menu ? Because I'm a fan of autoplay ;)

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Thanks for this mod but a question, is there an option to enable the quick menu ? Because I'm a fan of autoplay ;)
You can use my mod. This is the german translation of Hillside with the mod from KoGa3. You only need the directory JBZ_Custom. Link

pref.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dars and KoGa3