Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Hillside - Music/Walkthrough/Cheating/Gallery Mod [v0.15] [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
\o/ v0.10 is out! KoGa3 could you please update this mod? Very much appreciated when you do, that's for sure!
Hi. I'm already working on it, but it will take some time (the game update is bigger then v0.9). But I already made a pre-release of my Mod to be compatibel with it, the walkthrough / WT+ is already done. The "rest" I'm trying to do later today.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Thank you for your hard work and quick update on the mod. I'll give the pre-mod release a test tonight.

Reactions: Old Dog

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Hi. I'm already working on it, but it will take some time (the game update is bigger then v0.9). But I already made a pre-release of my Mod to be compatibel with it, the walkthrough / WT+ is already done. The "rest" I'm trying to do later today.
Good Morning. The links to download are not there. Is that because you are uploading new?

Reactions: Old Dog

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
I did try your mod the first time with version 0.10 of the game. I had no trouble loading my old savefiles and continue my game were I stopped before. The mod worked just fine and enhanched playing this game. Thx for that!

But I did encounter one error I wanted to post here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This error appears when I try to open the achievements for Charlotte (all other three work just fine). I did test few things to be sure its the mod causing this. Hillside without your mod doesn't has this error and I can check Charlotte's achievements without any problems. I did reinstall the game new and your mod new to be sure it wasn't something due to a failure copying the files before, but the error was still there every time I wanted to access this screen.

Hope this helps to fix this. Thx again for your mod it makes a enjoyable game even more enjoyable!

Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
This error appears when I try to open the achievements for Charlotte (all other three work just fine).
It is still a pre-version. He also forgot two other things in his script. I have already informed him of this. With this everything works again. But with the hard disk crash he has other worries for now.

KoGa3 Good luck. Pray for hard disk...

Reactions: MisterL

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It is still a pre-version. He also forgot two other things in his script. I have already informed him of this. With this everything works again. But with the hard disk crash he has other worries for now.

KoGa3 Good luck
The mod works great for me and a big thanks to KoGa3

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Harddisk-Crash shee....

Have had such problems in the past. Cheer up, it'll be fine again. Thinking of you.
:mad: :mad: :eek::cry:

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Yeah I was aware of the pre-version. Good to know the problem is already known and will be fixed! (y)

KoGa3 Good luck. Pray for hard disk...
Yeah, good luck form me too!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi there. The good news: I could mostly all get back from that disk. The bad news (for me): of course the latest Zip file with the new Hillside Mod AND the finished script file for chapter 10 for it where gone... So I had to restart adding the music again...

Well, in the meantime I'm finishing the chapter already again. Hope I haven't something forgotten in my re-adding. Then making a new Zip and try to upload it ones more, so it should be here soon - well, of course if not the spare disk is also going down too....

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Hope I haven't something forgotten in my re-adding.
Two things from my PM you have unfortunately forgotten.
In your custom.rpy the entries char_img_04 and emma_img_06 are missing. Line 618 and 804.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Hi there. The good news: I could mostly all get back from that disk. The bad news (for me): of course the latest Zip file with the new Hillside Mod AND the finished script file for chapter 10 for it where gone... So I had to restart adding the music again...

Well, in the meantime I'm finishing the chapter already again. Hope I haven't something forgotten in my re-adding. Then making a new Zip and try to upload it ones more, so it should be here soon - well, of course if not the spare disk is also going down too....
FYI, in the Gallery (Achivements), the last image of Charlotte shows in the preview, but clicking it gives a missing image error about "img01".

EDIT: Looking further, all v10 HQ images are doing the same thing. Preview image in there, but clicking it gives the same error img01

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
FYI, in the Gallery (Achivements), the last image of Charlotte shows in the preview, but clicking it gives a missing image error about "img01".

EDIT: Looking further, all v10 HQ images are doing the same thing. Preview image in there, but clicking it gives the same error img01
Yeah, this is the bug in the gallery mentioned already from JBZ above your post. Here a patch for that, extract the Zip and replace the files in the .../game folder.

Edit:
The patch is in the meantime already included in my Mod version v0.10a, I'll remove it here therefore

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Yeah, this is the bug in the gallery mentioned already from JBZ above your post. Here a patch for that, extract the Zip and replace the files in the .../game folder.
Oh duh, I should have looked up the page a bit, lol.
Patch works fine, thanks!

Reactions: KoGa3

kookieman12

Nov 18, 2017
Wow i was about to start playing when I happened to see your post. Thanks for your wonderful work!

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
Sorry to bother KoGa3 but when using the gallery some of the replays give errors with a dissolve function idk if its the gallery mod's issue or the actual game's issue idk if im the only who sees it when going back to some scenes

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Damn, had I known you were this fast I would have waited! All well, gonna replay it then. Thanks for the mod as it adds a lot to the game!