4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
well emma doesn't wear skirts that often and suzie even less and girls auntie wears less than girls mommy.
That was a remnant of my youth. Someone expressed the cause he'd want to support.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
More important...in picture #2 we can finally see a Nipple from Charlottes breast in the reflexion.
So to all the people crititising there is no lewd content in the Story...

TAKE THAT...HAH!!!!!!

Picture#3

Emma: "So mom with this pose *the little bird using his wing for the first time and starts to fly* i'll learn to open up my legs really wide?"
Charlie: "Yes sweetie, but why the interest on this kind of poses?"
Emma: "Oh....uhm... just curious mom."
Emma (thinking): "Oh Zak, my first and only love of my life, if i master this pose i'll be sooo ready for you."

(Guys...guys don't kill me, put down the pitchforks... ow...ow...OWWWW."

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All you need to do is let all of your feelings shower her with kisses, cuddle her in rainbows.
Dev will make sure your well behaved throbbing heart gets to shine through.

Yep...this is the first time I feel not want to sleep with an LI , not because she isn't beautiful or she is...fat , she's just a naive little girl who needs help and I don't know how to do that...without being a father figure.
Charlotte was scared and we all know 'how and whys'....she just didn't want to let Emma fly out of the nest yet...didn't think she was ready, wanted to make sure Emma could fly in the right way with precise instincts and if anything were to go wrong even a tiny little wrong thrust would have made her fall into the ground full of regrets. That was her intention...but she over did it and I'm not even surprised why the way things are with her and her family especially when they all live in a land full of pigs.

That's how it was and I'm not gonna blame her , at least now Charlotte has changed and so are her fledglings....now we see Charlotte is even more relaxed and wants Emma encouraged so she can be more outgoing and go out more either alone or with anyone...unfortunately that happened to be the date with that filthy PIG of a low life , Zak...but I don't worry 'cause My MC will find all the answers to all their problems or he'll just stay and knock 'em all over till they won't get up.
One must never hold back when showing affection to the kids. All the affection. All the time!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ahx
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes