4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Just to be curious, is it known where the dev is located? Or better to say, in what time zone does the dev live?

Reactions: Anaskm07

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just to be curious, is it known where the dev is located? Or better to say, in what time zone does the dev live?
ofc,he is from a place far far far away...a nice, warm and friendly place...something like Alofi (Niue):BootyTime:

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Now i can't decide if i should make a stupid Brexit Joke, or posting the Gordon Ramsay Meme with:

"Where is the lamb sauce????"

Reactions: 6pak2go

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Still hoping that the update will come soon. I've held out on the downloads to two other games in order not to exceed the MEGA quota for Hillside... no shade on DarkBlue though, it takes as long as it takes.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Still hoping that the update will come soon. I've held out on the downloads to two other games in order not to exceed the MEGA quota for Hillside... no shade on DarkBlue though, it takes as long as it takes.
Just use jdownloader and queue em up. Will auto download for you even if gone over limit. Or use Nopy instead (better than Mega anyway). Seriously, 2020 guys..no need to waiting or holding back or using ya browser to dl shizzle.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just use jdownloader and queue em up. Will auto download for you even if gone over limit. Or use Nopy instead (better than Mega anyway). Seriously, 2020 guys..no need to waiting or holding back or using ya browser to dl shizzle.
NOPY is a bit hit and miss for me. Downloads can go through with no problem at all, but for the last update of Being a Delta Iota Kappa it was fine for the first 2 GB, then slowed to a crawl and eventually failed.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
nopy is like a moody wife these days, sometimes your downloads goes without a hitch then you have times when it will suddenly fail without any reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I wonder if Dark Blue will release today or if he needs another day to make sure there is no bugs

Reactions: Repuci
4.30 star(s) 253 Votes