4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That's very sad to hear, any news on when should we expect one?
Not bad actually, as a single month made it too hard to develop and would account for too short updates. He can organize and prepare better.

I think, but take it with a grain of salt as I cannot find the post, end of February, beginning of March.

Reactions: NukaCola

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Not bad actually, as a single month made it too hard to develop and would account for too short updates. He can organize and prepare better.

I think, but take it with a grain of salt as I cannot find the post, end of February, beginning of March.
Let's hope he will be able regular updates. Doesn't matter if it's a 4 weeks or 6 weeks cycle ... would be a pity if it becomes very unregular like with most games.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It's a good/popular game, and from what I've seen from other Devs with a lot of money coming in...despite goals being met for financial benchmarks, updates take longer and longer, then radio silence until income drops to a point till they work on the game again. I'm not saying this Dev will/is doing the same, but it's a pattern you recognize after many disappointments.
Start focusing on something that really doesn't matter like how a girl walks for a 3 second clip, or some other frivolous render that nobody cares about that takes an extra month to release.
Success tends to bring out the narcissist in many, and end up losing focus of what made them successful in the first place...I won't be surprised if this has an abandoned tag by end of year.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked

Emma thanks the MC With a big hug.
But Suzi is concerned by her sister's growing relationship with the MC and comes home to talk to her.
And the MC meets Steve at the gym to see if he has any information for him.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
"Happy Birthday Mom, love you. Oh and Aunt Lucy bought me a Gift aswell, in my favourite Colour she said and she is actually testing it for safety reasons. I am soooo curious what it would be...."

View attachment 1007632

Unlocked

Lucy enjoys a quiet evening in watching a movie.

4.30 star(s) 253 Votes