4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
personally i want both of them (lucy and suzy too:love:) what cani say all of them are top tier waifus:sneaky:;)

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Is the last scene of v 0.5 Lucy asking the MC to kiss her? Or is there a more current version showing more of the story?

Last edited:

bcrr

May 25, 2019
Anyone working on an update to the Android version? This one is near the top of my 'games I need to try' list but almost all of my VN gaming is done on my phone.

Mar 14, 2020
Again I love this VN.

Edit; I just absolutely love this VN...story seems original and it's not one of those Hollywood like fake cool action hero centred based...I mean those are overrated...I mean this is the most close to realism you'll have...if it was reality then yes bodyguards daily lifestyle will definitely be like this atleast if you are top tier, well manned, fairly handsome,understanding,caring and cautious personal bodyguard...my top favourite I guess...I mean Yes.

Last edited:
Reactions: B-52reloaded

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Do you guys have any theories on how the MC is going to hookup with Suzi? At this point in the story, I have no idea. If she's Bi, would it include her partner?

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Do you guys have any theories on how the MC is going to hookup with Suzi? At this point in the story, I have no idea. If she's Bi, would it include her partner?

My Theorie:

Suzie comes back to a visit/dinner, starts a again a scene bc of money and that the MC is still staying in the house and Charlotte has a total breakdown.
So "we" are "compliment" her to the pool and giving her a dead serious speech (discipline), explaining the whole situation, the danger Emma could be (remember she said that after her father left she was always there for Emma and is very protective) , maybe even what happend to Charlotte...
So Suzi burst out in Tears, ashamed of herself and starts telling "us" the whole story that she was blackmailed.
long story short, "we" are promising her to help her and she starts seeing "us" in another light.

How do i do? ;)

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Hate sex, ofc.
"You're so pathetic, G.I. Joe wannabe!"
"Look who's talking, you little spoiled bitch!"
Tries to slap him.
MC blocks her attack.
She throws herself at him.

: Sex scene:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Both options sound good to me, so first we can help her and later hate fuck her or vice versa.
It would be interesting to know what kind of kinks can we expect.
Being a Romance story we know vanilla sex for sure, Dev said no Harem, but what about Toys, exhibitionism, BDSM, body modification (nipple piercings for example)?

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
No idea. I'm just here for Lucy. :p
Yeah, even though I'm a big Charlotte fan, I look forward to shifting mental gears and doing a play through with Lucy as my main squeeze. I think she'll be a lot more sexually "adventurous" than Charlotte. :cool:

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
My Theorie:

Suzie comes back to a visit/dinner, starts a again a scene bc of money and that the MC is still staying in the house and Charlotte has a total breakdown.
So "we" are "compliment" her to the pool and giving her a dead serious speech (discipline), explaining the whole situation, the danger Emma could be (remember she said that after her father left she was always there for Emma and is very protective) , maybe even what happend to Charlotte...
So Suzi burst out in Tears, ashamed of herself and starts telling "us" the whole story that she was blackmailed.
long story short, "we" are promising her to help her and she starts seeing "us" in another light.

How do i do? ;)
Great! Nice idea. I do hope we give her a proper attitude adjustment; mentally, physically, and sexually. I'll have to ponder that for a few days and expand on it.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Both options sound good to me, so first we can help her and later hate fuck her or vice versa.
It would be interesting to know what kind of kinks can we expect.
Being a Romance story we know vanilla sex for sure, Dev said no Harem, but what about Toys, exhibitionism, BDSM, body modification (nipple piercings for example)?
I have no idea on that. If any character would do it, I think it's a sure bet Suzi would.

6pak2go

May 27, 2020

“Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can’t.”
I love that quote in your signature, Raminita. I hope Dark Blue puts some good music in Hillside soon. It adds to the immersion and experience. Yes, I've played it with the music mod which is good, but I'd like to hear DBs choice of tracks officially.

4.30 star(s) 253 Votes