4.30 star(s) 254 Votes
Aug 29, 2023
Do you want your GF hear this? Get pretty upset? Call Suzi and cry about you on the phone? You know mr. Wick (read:Suzi) will come for you... with a pen...
Why would Emma take offense at someone saying her mom is gorgeous? Charlotte is gorgeous. Emma’s problem is that she doesn’t realize she’s gorgeous, thanks to all the mind-fucking Zak did on her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Sorry for the late reply. I had other things to do. ;)
Well, that seems like a weird place to look for a lewd games then.
Why? As I wrote. Their tag's are way more searchable that on this site, and it's called lewdzone, so I do believe it's fair to assume that the games there are lewd. Regarding reviews. As I wrote before. I haven't found a good review site for adult games. Reviews on this site is drowning in discussions like the one we have here and people that are bitching about a game they get for free.

Definitely a wrong assumption then. Come back if by chance you develop a taste for story-focused adult games. :)
Well. Assumptions are the mother of all f...ups. Beside that. I do have a taste for story-focused adult games. But this game can hardly be called an adult game. ;)

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Again. Apology for the late answer. Real life demanded my time. ;)
I personally dont look at tags since I don't play these type of games for lewds but character / relationship building first followed by story. ive seen games where the tags are wrong, for example I played a game that had the incest tag but there isnt any in the game there is just a fan made patch for incest. so I always say it's best to look at reviews and the comments if something is important to you.
Well. Without the tags, it's pretty hard to search for games that includes your fetishes. That said. I do agree that the tags alone isn't enough. Therefore I also look at the game descriptions and reviews (in those rare cases there are some) before I download a game. But neither the tags, nor the game description warned me that this game only have a few scenes that can't be rated PG-12.

Regarding the incest tag in the case you describe, I do believe the incest tag is right. I primarily uses the tag to search for games the includes my fetishes. I do believe that people who are into incest does the same, and therefore the incest tag is correct event that the incest is a fan made patch.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
well we see emma once or twice nekkid, suzie topless quite a few times, charl nekkid few times and as topless same, lucy we see nekkid more if goes on her path, kaylah we see at least topless near same amount as charl.
And that is plenty in your view? In my view, it's less than 0.1% of the scenes that can't be rated PG-12. So I stand by that our definitions of plenty is FAR from each other.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I need this to get a good ending. Dev, if you don't, I will find where you live.
what's good ending by your standards?

Good ending is Joshy has sex with Emma.... wait you said good shit sorry no good ending as long as Suzi is around when it comes to Emma.
suzi will be sent to some japanese school.

And that is plenty in your view? In my view, it's less than 0.1% of the scenes that can't be rated PG-12. So I stand by that our definitions of plenty is FAR from each other.
well this game isn't constant sex nor femmes running around nekkid. clearly not game for your taste.

Reactions: rudy007

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

Well. Without the tags, it's pretty hard to search for games that includes your fetishes. That said. I do agree that the tags alone isn't enough. Therefore I also look at the game descriptions and reviews (in those rare cases there are some) before I download a game. But neither the tags, nor the game description warned me that this game only have a few scenes that can't be rated PG-12.

Regarding the incest tag in the case you describe, I do believe the incest tag is right. I primarily uses the tag to search for games the includes my fetishes. I do believe that people who are into incest does the same, and therefore the incest tag is correct event that the incest is a fan made patch.
yeah I get why the tags are there but that's where I differ. I dont play these games for any kind of sexual fetish what so ever lewds don't matter to me. So I never really look at tags tbh other than to see if it is a harem or it has something I dont like or dont feel like playing at that moment. As I typically don't liked harems unless im in the mood. So I typically will only go by the description and reviews and renders previews when I decide if I will play a game now or later.

For example When I looked into this game I read reviews and I saw plenty that said it had almost zero sexual content or slow burn on top of the descriptions. Then I searched the comments to see how slow the slow burn was in this game. So even if I looked at the tags in this game that would be misleading if I didn't look at reviews or comments on the thread if it was something that mattered to me. Which is why I dont fully trust them on their own. I see them as more of a guideline to do more research / look into what is in the game if there is something I am looking for or dont want.

I dont agree with your second point however as if it isnt meant to be in the story makes no sense to have the tag as it can be confusing to some peo

But hey good to luck to whatever game you are looking to play , this game is fantastic if the other things didn't matter to you.

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes