• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 257 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Unbelievable, "love story", modern thirty-forty years old men and women acting like characters from nineteenth century novel, who do you have to be to buy this crap? Waiting two years for them to kiss, are you serious? I'm not even talking about the fact that short updates to this game come out 1-2 times a year.
Here's a tip.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: shitass1001

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020

Pinup #179 - Charlotte Gets Dressed [8k]
Man, Charlotte is still my favorite character design even after playing so many games.

When sex time with her character eventually comes, I think it would be fun if she could have a featured "kink". Like maybe role playing or something. Like role playing as MC teacher or older sister.

Reactions: LSC82
Aug 29, 2023
When sex time with her character eventually comes, I think it would be fun if she could have a featured "kink". Like maybe role playing or something. Like role playing as MC teacher or older sister.
Given all the sexual assault she’s been through, I have a bad feeling any realistic fuck scene between Charlotte and the MC would consist of him moving verrrrrrrry slooooooooooow. And every time he tries something, she flinches.

So, simple kinky solution: Tie the MC to the bed. He can’t touch her. She’s in total control. And comfortable. And that makes her super horny, so now she’s down for everything, and does spectacular things to his cock.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Given all the sexual assault she’s been through, I have a bad feeling any realistic fuck scene between Charlotte and the MC would consist of him moving verrrrrrrry slooooooooooow. And every time he tries something, she flinches.

So, simple kinky solution: Tie the MC to the bed. He can’t touch her. She’s in total control. And comfortable. And that makes her super horny, so now she’s down for everything, and does spectacular things to his cock.
Well, at least until Suzi accidentally opens the door... Then the control disappears and yelling begins... :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I have remembered another scene I really like it's the one where the mc buys Emma that necklace.
I love when games have sweet wholesome moments like that.

4.20 star(s) 257 Votes