• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 257 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I have remembered another scene I really like it's the one where the mc buys Emma that necklace.
I love when games have sweet wholesome moments like that.
my top 2 favorites probably either when Charlotte tells the MC everything about her past, was a great emotional scene. Or when Charlotte buy the MC that jacket and gives it to him.

Sorry no Emma scenes here I dont have a good memory of scenes I liked from Emma. Only one that comes to mind is when Emma takes Charlotte to the bar and walks out with like 10 soda's.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

peterbrown0666

Apr 20, 2023
Sorry to bother you guys. I am new to this thread. I played the game recently and absolutely loved it. When can we expect the next update? I mean what is the normal update frequency of this game? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: rudy007

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
One question: will it have a harem path? Or kind of harem? Or if you go for Charlotte's path, all other path (Emma, Suzi, the sister who I forgot the name) will be closed?

4.20 star(s) 257 Votes