• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Speaking of Kaylah (once more)

I can see that she and Emma will be best friends and she also starts boosting Emmas self-confidence (clothing, Make Up, Hairstyle).

Maybe we will see her visiting Emma at school, everyone is freaking out bc of her, but she'll only focussing on Emma.

or (even better)

Both have a grand appearance at School (dressed up with extreme expensive Designer Clothes) and Kaylah calles out the Bullies (only if the Girls alot of us are assuming are involved), and at the End showing her one Finger. (No not a (y), another one).

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
Yeah I love harems, hell who wouldn’t, but it doesn’t need to be in every game. I’m more than happy to have a Emma path and a Charlotte one.
I don't think harem would even work in this scenario. How do you expect MC to be in a relationship with all members of the same family and them being ok with that? That's just not realistic. Furthermore, you need the incest tag then which would cause problems on patreon.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I don't think harem would even work in this scenario. How do you expect MC to be in a relationship with all members of the same family and them being ok with that? That's just not realistic.
Yes.
Furthermore, you need the incest tag then which would cause problems on patreon.
No. No. No.
You don't need them doing anything with each other for it to be a harem. There'd be no reason to add an incest tag.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
And speaking of playthroughs, I'm intrigued on how our MC is going to tame this one. Presently, she hates our guts for being in her room and she seems to be lesbian with her girlfriend, Hannah. Being raised in Charlotte's household and knowing her father left them, I don't think she has a high regard of men in general.

She is beautiful though, so we'll see how she develops as a character and love interest.
I guess her attitude will change when we bail her out of her money problem and let her hit a wall when she acts up.
I lost interest in her as soon as it was hinted she was fooling around with Hannah, but her money problems stem from someone black mailing her. I'm sure the MC will help her out of that which will earn him some serious brownie points with her.

Edit. Forgot the blackmail was confirmed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6pak2go

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I lost interest in her as soon as it was hinted she was fooling around with Hannah, but her money problems seem to stem from someone black mailing her, or at least that's the vibe I got. If my suspicion is right, then I'm sure the MC will help her out of that which will earn him some serious brownie points with her.
I think Hannah isn't what she seems like at first(good lesbo friend/girlfriend).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I think Hannah isn't what she seems like at first(good lesbo friend/girlfriend).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was it confirmed she was being blackmailed? I'm playing way to many games to keep track of what's what now. Also as I said I lost interest in Suzie I tend to gloss over her content, or not pay too much attention.

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
No. No. No.
You don't need them doing anything with each other for it to be a harem. There'd be no reason to add an incest tag.
I meant it in the context of games like Parental Love or something like that. Nevertheless, even in a normal harem situation, say by chance you're provided with a threesome scene, is it just not weird to have sex with the mom and daughter at the same time?

erster199

Aug 27, 2018
Only played for about two hours yet but this already is one of my favorite games so far! It's so nice to have an alternative to Our Fate since it is abandoned. This is the one of the few games like Our Fate in whose story I can really immerse myself into. Thank you DarkBlue for making such an awesome game! :)

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Which one of these scoundrels do you think is stalking our beautiful Emma?

Quick recap:

• Harry - powerful movie mogul that attempted to rape Charlotte
  • David - in love with Emma, has photos of her in his college locker
  • Carter - detective trying to catch the stalker
  • The MC - you!
  • Zak - young movie star that Emma has a HUGE crush on
  • Steve - seedy bar owner
  • Johno - sleazy paparazzi, currently blackmailing Suzi
  • The Actor - assaulted Charlotte, nearly killing her

4.20 star(s) 259 Votes