• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021
Why did someone facepalm the update renders? lol
Sorry that was me, just find DB putting a timeframe on it hilarious after that many missed deadlines.. Pretty sure anyone who likes the game is happy to wait, dunno why he does it to himself.. A deadline in feb means it'll be released in june with weekly apologies n bullshit.. but my bad shouldn't have "facepalmed".

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They already did ... put in coitus scenes for that zack asshole ... and the rape scene of charly.
What poor taste not giving MC any release.
Do you ever think about actually not putting in any sex scenes. Man that would be hilarious, so many people would be pissed of XD

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

These are just a couple of test animations I rendered, but I thought you might enjoy seeing Suzi and Emma dancing.
I wanted to see if I could use motion capture data to help create animations faster. There are some problems importing the animations into Daz Studio, you can see the hands floating around and the finger poses are all wrong, but I can fix that relatively easily.
Version with music:

Raminita’s thought: not sure how I feel about it

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020

These are just a couple of test animations I rendered, but I thought you might enjoy seeing Suzi and Emma dancing.
I wanted to see if I could use motion capture data to help create animations faster. There are some problems importing the animations into Daz Studio, you can see the hands floating around and the finger poses are all wrong, but I can fix that relatively easily.
Version with music:

Raminita’s thought: not sure how I feel about it
Hey, the girls can dance if they want to. They can leave their friends behind, because their friends don't dance. And if they don't dance, then they ain't no friends of mine. downloadfile.gif

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
Sorry that was me, just find DB putting a timeframe on it hilarious after that many missed deadlines.. Pretty sure anyone who likes the game is happy to wait, dunno why he does it to himself.. A deadline in feb means it'll be released in june with weekly apologies n bullshit.. but my bad shouldn't have "facepalmed".
Possibly DB put pressure on himself this way. He publicly put a deadline for the next episode, so now he has to work for it.

For my part, a missed deadline is just a missed deadline. But I expect a good story.

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Thanks for your comments about the animations. I just wanted to address a couple of things.
Firstly, those animations were just tests. They're not something I'm planning on putting into the game. I used the dance animations because the extreme movements would more readily reveal any problems with the process of importing them into Daz.
And the motion capture files don't include facial expressions, so I have to add those. As these were just tests I didn't add any to Suzi, and the ones added to Emma were done very quickly just for fun. Any animations I put into the game will be done properly and look better.
Thanks,
DB

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021
Possibly DB put pressure on himself this way. He publicly put a deadline for the next episode, so now he has to work for it.

For my part, a missed deadline is just a missed deadline. But I expect a good story.
Cept DB has put a deadline on himself for two years n missed every single one, n then proceeds to say he's sick, he has issues, he cant make the deadline, computer had issues, something went wrong... Just don't set a fkn deadline man? not hard...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

But he didn't. Where is the announcement supposed to be?

Reactions: 6pak2go

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Cept DB has put a deadline on himself for two years n missed every single one, n then proceeds to say he's sick, he has issues, he cant make the deadline, computer had issues, something went wrong... Just don't set a fkn deadline man? not hard...
Aye..Aye...Cap'n Perfecto.

Reactions: 6pak2go

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Stoper learned this lesson too, don’t put out update dates.

4.20 star(s) 259 Votes