• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
BaDIK is, IMHO, one of the most overrated games on this site.
Tastes and opinions vary and all have equal weight. It's not just numbers. DPC is incredibly successful. Gotta give him credit. McDonalds is incredibly successful. Gotta give them credit too. But just like McDonalds, volume or popularity doesn't equate to quality.
everyone just enjoys different stuff, i for one love BaDik, i think the quality is great and i enjoy the story of it too. what makes something over or under rated is up to each person its not something others need to agree with. Im not sure what quality you're talking about though because if its renders and animations im not sure how someone can think its not high.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
How goes the struggle here? Haven’t played for a few months. Should I hold off more? I like slow burn so that’s not an issue, just like progress on the story.
peace

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
How goes the struggle here? Haven’t played for a few months. Should I hold off more? I like slow burn so that’s not an issue, just like progress on the story.
peace
there should be an update dropping today so i would wait for that.

edit: btw for those on the devs discord, did he say anything?, its the 1st here already :HideThePain:

Reactions: Old Dog

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
PC
Mega :
Google Drive :

MAC
Mega :
Google :

Edit: Android links added.

ANDROID
Mega :
Google Drive :

PASSWORD : rachelmarron

Click on UNLOCK in the main menu to go to the unlock screen. Once there type in the password and press ENTER. The UNLOCK option should have disappeared from the main menu.

Images should be saved to "HQ Images" folder in the game directory.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Hillside [v0.11] [DarkBlue] [OS@1.81GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.81GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 429MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Tutorial on how to create MacOS build.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
PC
Mega : Mega
Google Drive : Google Drive

MAC
Mega : Mega
Google : Google Drive

Apologies to Android users but I'm currently unable to build the Android version. I'll upload it as soon as I can.

ANDROID
Mega :
Google Drive :

PASSWORD : rachelmarron

Click on UNLOCK in the main menu to go to the unlock screen. Once there type in the password and press ENTER. The UNLOCK option should have disappeared from the main menu.

Images should be saved to "HQ Images" folder in the game directory.
Raminita No android???

4.20 star(s) 259 Votes