4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have, very sexy milf :) A little too slow burn for me though, i'll check in again after a couple more updates :)
yep, the milf is more than sexy, and the burn, man...there is almost no burn at all (if you exclude massages, yoga, sleeping...), that was the point - next time this year....:p

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
yep, the milf is more than sexy, and the burn, man...there is almost no burn at all (if you exclude massages, yoga, sleeping...), that was the point - next time this year....:p
Yeah, then we will celebrate loudly and lewdly :)

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
View attachment 1032051 FEB 11, 2021 AT 6:45 PM

Unlocked
Pinup #35 - Lucy Backstage
Lucy struggling with feelings of inferiority as she spends time backstage with the supermodels.
One of my patrons couldn't decide whether or not that was Charlotte in the foreground.

Yes it is, just in case anybody else was wondering. And the blonde model is Kaylah.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
The pain I felt at the ending of this latest update was immeasurable. Playing these games before they're complete just kills me. All of the good games are either incomplete or abandoned these days...

Last edited:

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
One of my patrons couldn't decide whether or not that was Charlotte in the foreground.

Yes it is, just in case anybody else was wondering. And the blonde model is Kaylah.
Umm...DB...could you re-do that pinup and re-adjust the focus. Even my AI sharpening software can't clear Charlotte up....
Please??

Reactions: BigDaddyDom
D

Deleted member 1371216

Concept is pretty unique and great. Story has been great too, so far (1 hour in).

Reactions: 6pak2go

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020

Unlocked
Pinup - Valentine's Day
Charlotte, the winner of our recent poll, enjoying a romantic date with the MC.
Poll result :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While the render is beautiful, it frustrates me that this scenario is still, narratively speaking, a far ways off from the current state of things. But I cannot wait.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes