4.20 star(s) 262 Votes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
There is something odd about the update, i cant exactly place it though. It just seems or feels different. I dont know lol. I liked it anyway.

edit

I could have sworn Emma was more stacked too but she looked the same as Suzi in the hot tub.

Last edited:

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
It feels like all the female characters are becoming bitches.
I don't see that.
Charlotte is just confused that she is starting to be comfortable around him.

Lucy is just a bit upset that the only time that Charlie was ready to speak about her attack, the mc somehow ruined it (is not his fault, but well, they also don't know about the mc trauma)

Emma is still very nice and sweet towards him. And after the party, i think she'll be even more. And Kaylah is even flirting with him. Suzi...well, she at least was ready to speak with him, and she knows he is not telling all the true about why is he there

So no, i don't see how they're becoming bitches at all

Last edited:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I feel I need to get this out after playing the last 3 updates in a row.

Charlotte is a terrible mom.
In that I mean she's either completely inept raising two daughters or at least the youngest of the two in "hollywood" with all these terrible people and their spawn. Emma is so completely oblivious to how awful all the people at her school is.
It hurts to see her going around acting like something coughed out of seasme street when every one else is channeling stereotypical-hollywood-reality-tv.
How come Emma needs to be like this while Suzi is the way she is? I expect we'll get to see what Suzi experienced to grow up to be the way she is, but if not then I blame the writing for creating Emma to be so unbelievably innocent as she is.

I know that Charlotte is written to be incredibly vary of teaching her daughters about how awful it is out there in the "real world" considering what she went through with the asshole psychopath, but to my mind she's not doing them any favors withholding information like this.
It creates so many misunderstandings, like all the stuff in 0.8 rn.
Emma is way younger than her sister who was a adult when her mother got raped so the mom sheltered her to the extreme while the other daughter was already out there experiencing stuff.
She was so overprotective of her youngest that it became a obsession to keep her out of everything. However her allowing Em to go to parties kind of makes it look like either she isn't tightening the leash as much or she has slowly a character change. However the new update makes it kind of confusing to follow since she isn't really following a kind of rule, but changes her mind constantly.

Reactions: Maestro91

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't see that.
Charlotte is just confused that she is starting to be comfortable around him.

Lucy is just a bit upset that the only time that Charlie was ready to speak about her attack, the mc somehow ruined it (is not his fault, but well, they also doesn't know about the mc trauma)

Emma is still very nice and sweet towards him. And after the party, i think she'll be even more. And Kaylah is even flirting with him. Suzi...well, she at least was ready to speak with him, and she knows he is not telling all the true about why is he there

So no, i don't see how they're becoming bitches at all
Emma cannot even comprehend the concept of being a bitch.

Dec 22, 2020
After this update, my appetite only grew even more! Charlotte, oh my dear, Charlotte! HillsideVN, you’re so mean! You are purposely teasing us, keeping in the dark the details of the conversation with Charlotte in the sauna – you stop the story at such a moment! Unfortunately, a frank conversation between them will not take place, our two sweet buns will not be able to talk heart to heart - not the right place and time, and Lucy should join them shortly (maybe she will not come at all, tactfully leaving them alone, but Charlotte and the MC do not know about this, therefore, they won’t talk straightforward because of the fear of eavesdropping).

It is quite logical that Charlotte destroyed the bridge of understanding and trust between her and the MC - it was a moment of weakness from her side - fear completely grabbed her at the evening party, fear that the terrible nightmare, that she had already experienced, would happen again. No, she doesn't want that at all! Then, when she got home, she finally admitted that she really wasn’t burdened by the presence of the MC, moreover, she didn’t feel disgust for him, on the contrary, she relaxed and allowed herself to be a defenseless woman, knowing that a strong and brave man could protect her, besides at that moment she could not cope with emotions, and for the first time in a long time decided to talk frankly, to speak out about the nightmare she had experienced, that she didn't tell her sister. The MC, on the other hand, is an absolute unexperienced boy in relations with women; he isn't quite the ladies' man, he doesn’t know how to flirt dizzily, but he doesn’t know how to do it, and he won’t learn. The MC like a simple guy, he speaks about what he feels, about what he really thinks... It's a pity, that the MC didn't understand Charlotte's emotions, although bodyguards and security officers at the airport / metro / train stations were learned to recognize human’s feelings - but it is understandable, because it was done for a plot twist.

Charlotte's coldness and distance in relation to the MC begins to crack - she doesn’t believe until the last second, that the MC will give her a birthday present, but what was her surprise, that the MC gave her a meaningful gift (what could be more valuable than her own children?). Then she looks into his eyes, trying to find some trick, a catch, does he really just want to give her a gift, to show his attention to her, without demanding anything in return? In the end, she realizes, that the MC is not cheating, and agrees to accept his gift. And if you choose the option "I have feelings for her", then both characters will have a certain feeling of awkwardness (it's just a kiss on the cheek, what's so hard about that? - and these reflections baffled both of them), then they embrace one another, Charlotte’s face is relaxed, she really enjoys their moment together. :p

I would love to see Charlotte use a certain birthday gift to help herself relax :devilish:
Oh, she can only use this toy, when she realizes, that she is a sexy and desirable woman for the MC :love:; and then Charlotte will remember about her sister's birthday present, and Charlie will try to get rid of this obsession, relieve sexual tension… She will imagine him in her bedroom – he has relief protruding muscles under his skin, he’s naked, hot and ready for her - she will feel the gentle touches of his strong hands and his lips on all of her sensitive spots... And finally, she will feel him, all of him… But, unfortunately, it will not be soon, and it won’t help her at all :devilish:. But I’ll be pleased to watch this scene… :whistle:

Now Charlotte suspects the MC of his lack of professionalism, and that he had eyes on her youngest daughter, and she becomes extremely cautions, although her interpretation of the MC's dream is rather uncertain – seems to me the MC is really worried about his possible failure, and if something will happen to Emma, he won’t forgive himself. At the beginning of the game the MC was mentioned something like he won’t allow personal feelings to overwhelmed him, he must remain a cold blooded professional and prevent the recurrence of his mistake, in which he has already failed - he feels unlimited tenderness for Emma, he tries to protect her from all danger and bullying, he makes compliments, even tickles her (Jesus! An innocent tickle can turn into a real kiss, and then it's not far for sex… It's so hot! I need a fireman really quick!)

The MC is a real good friend to Emma (that is what Emma thinks), with whom she’s happy and not ashamed of him, she may talk about different things of life with him, may ask advice and the most importantly for her is «he considers me an adult». God, what saw Emma was unacceptable for her, but, on other hand, it convinces her again that the MC is the same man that she needs: why does she need someone scum like Zac, if there is such a brave and brutal man, even if he's much older than her (for 10-15 years), but he is experienced, treats her with respect, she's a beautiful sweet young innocent girl from high society for him. And she had already found him. By the way, I support Emma – the MC needs to shave more often!

In general, it seems to me, that Emma is the embodiment of Suzi, Lucy and Charlotte in their youth, only different life circumstances have made certain adjustments to their characters, but somewhere deep inside they still remain the same as Emma – defenseless and sweet.

I expected something like this from Zac, he is another slug, a parasite; there are millions of such men, who assert themselves by the expense of women, and women are considered to be servants and obliged to please all their wishes and commands. Even the choice of the position, that he chose for fucking - he bent his partner's back, grabbed her hand and slightly strangles her by the throat - it shows his excessiveness, he is a bad lover and a hunter (when a man, keeping up of his appearance, provides patient signs of attention, having fleeting casual touches of hands, helps and supports in difficult moments - for a woman / girl, this does not remain unnoticed, after a certain time she has already exhausted from an overflow of feelings, she has an ardent desire, eating away from the inside of her, she is very keen for this man to finally possess her, and she must be absolutely sure that she is in control of the situation. Any woman will be generous in love and in bed – this is a real master-class, from such men all women lose their heads - this is a sign of a real hunter). Gritting his teeth, Zac is trying to hammer his penis into the body of a young girl, enjoying the moment of victory, but is that so? Zac tries to dominate, but under real circumstances, comparing the MC and Zac, Zac will lose by all tags!

And no offense to men, women-parasites can also be in our lives :).

In this update, I really liked Lucy, she’s so funny and easy-going. But I'm wondering how long and how often will Lucy help Charlotte and the MC to make a contact?

I don't know, maybe I was inattentive or really HillsideVN you added liveliness and realism to Charlotte's face - rays of wrinkles near tail of her eyes, a certain fatigue in the eyes, characterizing women, who have crossed the 35-year line of life; tears looked very natural. HillsideVN, hats off to you again, you are great and amazing! You not only keep your brand, but also develop further, keep it up! I was also very impressed by the fact, that you listen to the opinions of your players, here, not only on the patron, where we have to pay money to be heard - this is worth respect and appreciate for you from us. I wish you creative success, and I believe, that your muse won't leave you! (y)

Cheers,
Pristis.Microdon

Edit: I'm not saying that Emma and the MC will have sexual relationship soon enough, I mean, that the moment of tickle will have a good moment, that leading to some feeling of awkwardness, that lead to sexual attraction at the future plot, it won't happen now or in few months.
The MC must go through a period of doubt and should blame himself, that he shouldn't has sexual attraction for Emma, only what acceptable for him is parental feelings, and he really need to has his eyes on her (not in Charlotte's imagination). And Emma must change drastically, which will take a very long time... So there is no sexual interactions between the MC and Emma now or in the near future.

Last edited:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
After this update, my appetite only grew even more! Charlotte, oh my dear, Charlotte! HillsideVN, you’re so mean! You are purposely teasing us, keeping in the dark the details of the conversation with Charlotte in the sauna – you stop the story at such a moment! Unfortunately, a frank conversation between them will not take place, our two sweet buns will not be able to talk heart to heart - not the right place and time, and Lucy should join them shortly (maybe she will not come at all, tactfully leaving them alone, but Charlotte and the MC do not know about this, therefore, they won’t talk straightforward because of the fear of eavesdropping).

It is quite logical that Charlotte destroyed the bridge of understanding and trust between her and the MC - it was a moment of weakness from her side - fear completely grabbed her at the evening party, fear that the terrible nightmare, that she had already experienced, would happen again. No, she doesn't want that at all! Then, when she got home, she finally admitted that she really wasn’t burdened by the presence of the MC, moreover, she didn’t feel disgust for him, on the contrary, she relaxed and allowed herself to be a defenseless woman, knowing that a strong and brave man could protect her, besides at that moment she could not cope with emotions and for the first time in a long time decided to talk frankly, to speak out about the nightmare she had experienced, that she didn't tell her sister. The MC, on the other hand, is an absolute unexperienced boy in relations with women; apparently, he had almost no women either (maximum 3, including one-night stand, if it was at all), he doesn’t know how to flirt dizzily, but he doesn’t know how, and he won’t learn. The MC is like a simple guy, he speaks about what he feels, how he really thinks... It's a pity that the MC did not understand her emotions, although bodyguards and security officers at the airport / metro / train stations were learned to recognize human’s feelings - but it is understandable that this was done for a plot twist.

Charlotte's coldness and distance in relation to the MC begins to crack - she doesn’t believe until the last second that the MC will give her a birthday present, but what was her surprise that the MC gave her a meaningful gift (What could be more valuable than her own children?), then she looks into his eyes, trying to find some trick, a catch, does he really just want to give her a gift, to show her attention, without demanding anything in return? In the end, she realizes that the MC is not cheating and agrees to accept his gift. And if you choose the option "I have feelings for her", then both characters will have a certain feeling of awkwardness (it's just a kiss on the cheek, what's so hard about that? - and these reflections baffled both of them), then they embrace one another, Charlotte’s face is relaxed, she really enjoys their moment together. :p

[QUOTE = "stayclassy858, post: 5267966, member: 1362666"]

I would love to see Charlotte use a certain birthday gift to help herself relax

[/ QUOTE]

Oh, she can only use this toy when she realizes that she is a sexy and desirable woman for the MC :love:; and then Charlotte will remember about her sister's birthday present and Charlie will try to get rid of this obsession, relieve sexual tension… She will imagine him in her bedroom – he has relief protruding muscles under his skin, he’s naked, hot and ready for her - she will feel the gentle touches of his strong hands and his lips on all of her sensitive spots... And finally, she will feel him, all of him… But, unfortunately, it will not be soon, and it won’t help her at all :devilish:. But I’ll be pleased to watch this scene… :whistle:

Now Charlotte suspects the MC of his lack of professionalism, and that he had eyes on her youngest daughter, and she becomes extremely cautions, although her interpretation of the MC's dream is rather uncertain – seems to me the MC is really worried about his possible failure, and if something will happen to Emma, he won’t forgive himself. At the beginning of the game the MC was mentioned something like he won’t allow personal feelings to overwhelmed him, he must remain a professional cold blooded and prevent the recurrence of his mistake, in which he has already failed - he feels unlimited tenderness for Emma, he tries to protect her from all danger and protects her from mockery and bullying, makes compliments, even tickles her (Jesus! An innocent tickle can turn into a real kiss, and then it's not far for sex… It's so hot! I need a fireman really quick!)

Emma sees the MC is a real good friend, with whom she’s happy and not ashamed of him, she may talk about different things of life, ask advise and the most importantly «he considers me an adult». God, what saw Emma was unacceptable for her, but on other hand it convinces her again that the MC is the same man that she needs: why does she need someone scum like Zac, if there is such a brave and brutal man, even if he much older (10-15 years), but he is experienced, treats her with respect, sees a beautiful sweet young innocent girl from high society. And she’d already find him. By the way, I support Emma – the MC needs to shave more often!

In general, it seems to me that Emma is the embodiment of Suzi, Lucy and Charlotte in their youth, only different life circumstances have made certain adjustments to their characters, but somewhere deep inside they still remain the same as Emma – defenseless and sweet.

I expected something like this from Zac, he is another slug, a parasite and stuck, there are millions of such men, who assert themselves by the expense of women, and women are considered to be servants and obliged to please all them wishes and commands. Even the choice of the position that he chose for fucking - he bent his partner's back, grabbed her hand and slightly strangles her by the throat - which shows his excessiveness, he is a bad lover and a hunter (when a man keeping up of appearances, provides patient signs of attention, fleeting casual touches of hands, helps and supports in difficult moments - for a woman / girl, this does not remain unnoticed, after a certain time she is already exhausted from an overflow of feelings, she has an ardent desire, eating her from the inside, she is very keen for this man to finally possess her, and she must be absolutely sure that she is in control of the situation. Any woman will be generous in love and in bed – this is a real master-class, from such men all women lose their heads - this is a sign of a real hunter).

Gritting his teeth, Zac is trying to hammer his penis into the body of a young girl, joying at this moment of victory, but is that so? Zac tries to dominate, but under real circumstances, comparing the MC and Zac, Zac will lose by all tags!

And no offense to men, women-parasites can also be in our lives)

In this update, I really liked Lucy, she’s so funny and easy-going. But I'm wondering how long and how often will Lucy help Charlotte and the MC to make a contact?

I don't know if this is my inattention, or really HillsideVN you added liveliness and realism to Charlotte's face - rays of wrinkles at the outer corner of the eye, a certain fatigue in the eyes that is characteristic of women who have crossed the 35-year line of life; tears looked very natural. HillsideVN, hats off to you again, you are great and amazing! You not only keep your brand, but also develop further, keep it up! I was also very impressed by the fact that you listen to the opinions of your players, here, not only on the patron, where we have to pay money in order to be heard - this is worth respecting and appreciating already for us. I wish you creative success, and your muse does not leave you! (y)

Cheers,
Pristis.Microdon
So she is female Vergil and will bury the light deep within.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I feel I need to get this out after playing the last 3 updates in a row.

Charlotte is a terrible mom.
In that I mean she's either completely inept raising two daughters or at least the youngest of the two in "hollywood" with all these terrible people and their spawn. Emma is so completely oblivious to how awful all the people at her school is.
It hurts to see her going around acting like something coughed out of seasme street when every one else is channeling stereotypical-hollywood-reality-tv.
How come Emma needs to be like this while Suzi is the way she is? I expect we'll get to see what Suzi experienced to grow up to be the way she is, but if not then I blame the writing for creating Emma to be so unbelievably innocent as she is.

I know that Charlotte is written to be incredibly vary of teaching her daughters about how awful it is out there in the "real world" considering what she went through with the asshole psychopath, but to my mind she's not doing them any favors withholding information like this.
It creates so many misunderstandings, like all the stuff in 0.8 rn.
I am going to say something... discussable.

If you ask me, following your critique (which is something I can totally understand) the problem is with Emma's age. If you simply make her be 15, then all works. She is simply the girl that have not yet matured. We have all seem someone like her. But with 18, it is just harder to believe.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020

If you ask me, following your critique (which is something I can totally understand) the problem is with Emma's age. If you simply make her be 15, then all works. She is simply the girl that have not yet matured. We have all seem someone like her. But with 18, it is just harder to believe.
But if she was 15 the game is in danger to be removed from the side so is can't happen even if it doesn't make much sense.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
But if she was 15 the game is in danger to be removed from the side so is can't happen even if it doesn't make much sense.
I agree with you. I was just claiming that Emma's situation and behavior would be more consistent with the rest of the novel if we were talking about a 15 years old that is still acting a bit immaturely for her age, while her friends have all become regular teenagers. 18 years old Emma obeys her mom beyond somebody that is a even a legal adult would do. We are talking she even obeys her to the point of having to hide chocolate.. And she is clearly beyond innocent for a 18+.

I love the cutie, so I don't mind. But all would be way more consistent if she was simply younger. It is just that Patreon rules are there.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017

I'm fully aware of late bloomers, and I assume she's 18 given the nature of the game but who knows. It's that she's unbeliveably innocent given who her sister is, given who her circle at school is/was anf the fact that her mother acts as she does and also her aunt.
I simply don't buy Emma as a character from this game. If she was sheltered with close to no friends and homeschooled I would get it but she's a teenager who's mother is a famous actress/model/whatever living in Hillside. She simply can not be this innocent... imo.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm fully aware of late bloomers, and I assume she's 18 given the nature of the game but who knows. It's that she's unbeliveably innocent given who her sister is, given who her circle at school is/was anf the fact that her mother acts as she does and also her aunt.
I simply don't buy Emma as a character from this game. If she was sheltered with close to no friends and homeschooled I would get it but she's a teenager who's mother is a famous actress/model/whatever living in Hillside. She simply can not be this innocent... imo.
My point was that the one single variable there that you need to change is Emma's age, in my opinion, instead of the whole character or the rest of the interaction. She is clearly sheltered, but sheltering a 15 years old is totally understandable, sheltering a girl that can vote is harder to understand. And her behavior is not just sheltered. She is 18 and barely understands she gets horny seeing a hot boy? And her environment is too little colleague, too much High School.

Last edited:

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
My point was that the one single variable there that you need to change is Emma's age, in my opinion, instead of the whole character or the rest of the interaction. She is clearly sheltered, but sheltering a 15 years old is totally understandable, sheltering a girl that can vote is harder to understand. And her behavior is not just sheltered. She is 18 and barely understands she gets horny seeing a hot boy? And her environment is too little colleague, too much High School.
I don't get what you're going for.

I don't know if you know many 15-18 year olds but they're wildly more complicated than this parody of a sweet-pea sheltered girl. Sheltered doesn't automatically mean oblivious to everything, and frankly she reads to me more like 8 than 18 in her reactions to things. Every one is shaped by everything and Emma does not how I see it reflect what is going on around her.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't get what you're going for.

I don't know if you know many 15-18 year olds but they're wildly more complicated than this parody of a sweet-pea sheltered girl. Sheltered doesn't automatically mean oblivious to everything, and frankly she reads to me more like 8 than 18 in her reactions to things. Every one is shaped by everything and Emma does not how I see it reflect what is going on around her.
I was going for a way to solve the contradiction that you explicit!

You just mentioned that for you she feels even younger than 15. I don't think 8 works, as I don't think 8 years old get horny watching movies of pool boys' sick packs.. (I mean, some might do, but I would assume that is not the standard population). And a very part of the story is how Emma feels she does not belong and everybody treats her as a child. So I simply propose a 15 years old, a reasonable age for her friends to act as teenagers partying, having sex and making drugs, specially in that kind of environment, while Emma is still dreaming of prince charming. So a 15 years old with the mindset of a 12 years old if you will (give or take), would fit the story and scenario in my opinion.

Hot mom suffer from the abuse in her work environment, to the poin that she overly compensate how she shelter her child, that is now a hormone full teenager discovering that the world is not a Disney's movie.

Anyway, you don't need to like and you may claim that the only way to fix the contradiction is change Emma. I prefer a more subtle approach and I think anything could be resolved if Emma was a very sheltered and immature 15 years old going through puberty.

Reactions: Rammstein1

bottomfeeder

Oct 6, 2017
Oh come on! When we finally have a chance of talking to Charlotte (for the 20th time), the game just ends. After an entire update of furiously going back and forth between every girl but Emma being angry at the MC. I hate that this game constantly ends at a cliffhanger. I know it's to build suspense but can't a chapter just end with "and he slept peacefully that night...see you next chapter"? :cautious:

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I was going for a way to solve the contradiction that you explicit!

You just mentioned that for you she feels even younger than 15. I don't think 8 works, as I don't think 8 years old get horny watching movies of pool boys' sick packs.. (I mean, some might do, but I would assume that is not the standard population). And a very part of the story is how Emma feels she does not belong and everybody treats her as a child. So I simply propose a 15 years old, a reasonable age for her friends to act as teenagers partying, having sex and making drugs, specially in that kind of environment, while Emma is still dreaming of prince charming. So a 15 years old with the mindset of a 12 years old if you will (give or take), would fit the story and scenario in my opinion.

Hot mom suffer from the abuse in her work environment, to the poin that she overly compensate how she shelter her child, that is now a hormone full teenager discovering that the world is not a Disney's movie.

Anyway, you don't need to like and you may claim that the only way to fix the contradiction is change Emma. I prefer a more subtle approach and I think anything could be resolved if Emma was a very sheltered and immature 15 years old going through puberty.
I think I see what you're saying now, but I don't think you get what I'm going for in the first place, and it has nothing with her age.
Also, the 8 than 18 point was not literally but hyperbolic. Call it rather like you put it, mindset of a 8 y.o, but not really since she only reacts innocently and acts innocently sometimes but not always.

So what I'm saying is it's not her age that is the problem but that she is unrealistic in this setting and reality of the game.
You kinda drive my point forward even mentioning her "friends" being who they are and acting how they do.

Again, my point. She does not fit in with how the game is written. I.M.O.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
I agree very much what Pristis.Microdon has posted, bc most of it is also what i am thinking.

For sure first i was happy (being on the Charlie route in my first walkthrough) about her thoughts and that she feel safe now around the MC.
And yes after the scene when she overheard us screaming Emmas Name in the Nightmare and she became afraid again what (and if something) is going on between her Daughter and "us"...i was also "Oh no, pls not Charlie what are you doing...oh c'mon Girl"

But folks, how should she know that we had a Nightmare again about the first Emma, this time "we" declined to tell her what happened in "our" past.
And i am still thinking this would be one (if not THE key) to Charlies heart, when she knows what happened.

(Sidenotes she was also descriped as a caring person towards the Visagist wich told Lucy that there is smth suspicious going on as example, and we have seen her how much afraid she was when "we" hurt ourself)

And i post the rest now in a Spoiler, bc i have maybe a logical solution how this "mess" between these two could be solved.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I think I said this before in this thread but I can't see the MC and Emma having anything sexual in the foreesable future. She is beyond innocent, she doesn't act like a jailbait at all, even 13 years old girls are more sexually aware than that.
Charlie, Suzi, Lucy, It's easy to imagine how to start a relationship with them, but with Emma you will have to wait in game years for her to mature.
It would be interesting to see how the dev manages the Emma situation in a non-corruption game.

Reactions: Chronos169
4.20 star(s) 262 Votes