4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
At a certain moment Charlotte asks the MC to be her personal guard. Is there a way for him not to reject her?

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Although I was sad by that decision it was needed. Story wouldn’t make sense if you suddenly switch to protecting Charlotte while the stalker wasn’t caught yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so bosslady has whole body in that bag.

also suzie is meanie, interrupts mc's exercise.

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
She wanted permanent protection to accompany her anywhere (as he does with Emma now) MC has no problem with protecting her in some events but he can't always be with her Don't forget that his original mission is to protect Emma
i know, i was anserwing to whom asked why you need to refuse charlotte

Reactions: Turki 10

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
also suzie is meanie, interrupts mc's exercise.
I could be wrong, but it looks more like Kaylah's ass there. Suzie's ass is even more toned than that one. An athlete's ass.

Also, that leopard pattern bikini was the one from Charlie's collection that Kaylah liked and was wearing the last time. And that clearly isn't Charlie herself there wearing it.
So, unless Suzie borrowed one of her mom's bikinis, that just happened to be the same one Kaylah borrowed before, and interrupted MC's excersize to hit on him (and not hit him :sneaky:), that just simply can not be Suzie's ass there. Quite unfortunately, I might add... :cry:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes