4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Giving criticism doesn't mean I don't like the game little one. But I agree with you that stories like this need a very long incubation period before it can be appreciated by an audience outside of the fangirl club.
little one, someone likes to try to talk down to people. if you want to talk like a cunt then go talk to someone else as talking like this online does nothing for me, adios.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
yeah Darkblue really needs to improve how the MC is moving, sitting and such... get rid of that stick up his ass... but maybe thats the reason why there isnt anything lewd so far? The mc cant move like that ^^always so... stiff ;) its really strange most of the times to the see the MC, especially in sitting postures. Iam having a hard time to imagine a lewd scene with him...

Reactions: deadh30775n
Dec 10, 2021
How to enable auto-forward in the game? Since this game disabled quick menu, I can't find a way of auto forwarding. There is an option controlling auto-forward time though.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Man it was hard turning Lucy down as she is lovely. I just fell in love with the other sister and she needs happiness. Love this game as any game making me have to really care about characters means the author really knows how to write and develop characters well. The update can not be more anticipated by me and hope that I son get to beat the crap out of a few guys.

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
How to enable auto-forward in the game? Since this game disabled quick menu, I can't find a way of auto forwarding. There is an option controlling auto-forward time though.
option -> skip unseen text ( if this is not activated you can skip only text you have alredy seen) then press ctrl during the game ( i suggest you not to do it in this game because you will loose everything, because the story is amazing)

Reactions: Chronos169

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Im on episode 4 or 5 and just started the game. Are there any lewd scenes of charlotte at all?
No sir.. It's a very slow burn for her path, the most MC gets from her is a kiss if I remember correctly. But hey its worth the wait because it makes sense that she wouldn't just hop on MCs dick after everything she's been through.great storytelling is more important than pointless lewd scenes.

Dec 10, 2021
option -> skip unseen text ( if this is not activated you can skip only text you have alredy seen) then press ctrl during the game ( i suggest you not to do it in this game because you will loose everything, because the story is amazing)
Thanks for your reply but skip is not auto-forward. Auto-forward gives time to read the script while skip doesn't. It's a must functionality for VN with which you don't have to click or press key for every cut. I ended up enabling quick menu.

Reactions: Ciccio92

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
No sir.. It's a very slow burn for her path, the most MC gets from her is a kiss if I remember correctly. But hey its worth the wait because it makes sense that she wouldn't just hop on MCs dick after everything she's been through.great storytelling is more important than pointless lewd scenes.
This waiting will be worth!
At the end charllote will be bouncing on Mc dick!
Before that we will enjoy with romance story :KEK::BootyTime:

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
At the end charllote will be bouncing on Mc dick!
As long as we get to have our way with other hotties in this game I think I can wait till the end to see some sexy content with Charlotte.
Let's hope the dev doesn't hold the lewd content with other girls till the end.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
As long as we get to have our way with other hotties in this game I think I can wait till the end to see some sexy content with Charlotte.
Let's hope the dev doesn't hold the lewd content with other girls till the end.
The thing is since our MC is a bodyguard, he has to work full time which is not leaving Emma out of his sight and protect her like your shit depended on it. (he has to make up for his supposed screw up in the past that included that dead Emma). That is the job he's been given, which makes him super busy to have even a little free time to himself. That's why whenever Lucy tries something with him his work calls every single time.

He can't do what he wants unless it's so sure that Emma is safe, especially since her stalker is an extreme perverted maniac. So when he can make some time for himself, I'm sure he'd let anyone (the ones he's interested in of course) who wants to jump him bones right away.

He should be able to make some time for himself in the coming updates as he is getting one step closer to resolving or learning whatever happening around the Lloyd's and he'll finally be able to make some idea of it and pre-plan to put an end to it once and for all. I'm sure he'd be able to make some time for the girls in this turbulent time.

Couple of new characters will be introduced in the coming update, the brawny lady, could be Charlotte's new bodyguard or an FBI agent came to investigate the corrupt movie moguls and anyone who's behind those old and the new cover-ups that has been happening through out the hillside for a long time. If it's the latter then that should take some work off MC's shoulders.

I just hope that she's not hired to assist those moguls in spying over the Lloyds and MC.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes