4.20 star(s) 262 Votes

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
These guys who says "blue balling" are so fucking stupid. Not every VN has to have sex scenes or a lot of sex scenes or MC has to fuck all girls in it. Some VNs are made having the story as the main or only content and there are a lot of us in here that comes here for that kind of content.
There are a lot of VNs out there to satisfy all kinds of taste. So you don't need to have the same content, sex, on all of them. The reason why I like this VN is exactly because it is not so sex foccused game, it is more story based/romance game. Not every time I wanna see a pussy sitting in a big dick.

Now talking about this last update, I really love this VN and the story, but that ending,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I am astonished that the most important piece of news hasn't even been mentioned yet:
The achievement counter bug is fixed! YAAAAAAAY! Thanks, DB. :D

While I can't give myself two thumbs up for seeing through it from the beginning at least I thought something may be up when David went in there and the blinders went shut.

Also, so proud of my little Emma for standing up for herself and setting boundaries. She is finally growing up and taking a little responsibility. Not so proud of her for running off into some dark side alley thinking she could hide - but then again, she was stressed out and overwhelmed, so clear thinking may be affected negatively.

Speaking of Emma, this brings my to some minor random observations:

- Murdered Emma on the photos that Char showed the MC kinda looked like Suzi.

- There must have been an unmentioned time jump in this update. One render the bunch returned from shopping (Wednesday), and then the scene shifts to Emma dressing up for her date (Friday).

- Lucy looked better with longer hair. But that's just me.

Bottom line, v nice update and as usual looking for more. Hope that DB doesn't get hit again with health issues so we don't have to wait another 7 months for the next installment.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wow that was one of the best updates, we needed that.
So do we really believe *** is dead, or is he going to be like “Michael Myers” from Halloween and just keep coming back to stalk you. LOL

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Great update because the story definitely makes meaningful progress which then allows for more character and relationship development. One thing that makes me sad is still the lack of Suzi in general. I feel like she could've been made to be a more integral part of the family dynamic. But maybe that's for the next update considering what happened to Emma at the end of this update.

Reactions: aragh

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Awesome update. Really long one too. Like during every scene I was thinking - thats it probably, will have to wait for Wednesday shopping trip next update, thats it probably, will have to wait for Emma+Zack date next update, thats it probably, will have to wait for date aftermath for next update. And it kept going.

Great!

p.s. I have a feeling I fucked up save somehow with cheat client from 0.10 version when I went for both Kaylah and Lucy "yes" but maybe its salvageable somehow with new cheat client in the future.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I love discussing after I'm done with playing through an update.

I was wondering where the artwork for the Exit screen came from, but I guess we know its Emma in the alleyway now.
Reminds me a bit of the Max Payne exit screens. A screen that doesn't allow you to quit lol.

Reactions: Pristis.Microdon

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Great update because the story definitely makes meaningful progress which then allows for more character and relationship development. One thing that makes me sad is still the lack of Suzi in general. I feel like she could've been made to be a more integral part of the family dynamic. But maybe that's for the next update considering what happened to Emma at the end of this update.
And the fact that she is gonna have to apologize to our MC for being arrogant to him when he didn't want emma to go on that date. She was pretty stupid to our MC when she isn't even at home to know what is really going on with her sister or the people around her sister.
Now she will know what *** tried to do with her sister on the date and she will know that MC was right. With that being said, she will probably appear more on the next updates since she is gonna have to appologize to him.

Reactions: DADIANA

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
in da ho se.gif

MC will be 100% in that house, waiting, biding his time...
MA whack.gif

Awesome update. Really long one too. Like during every scene I was thinking - thats it probably, will have to wait for Wednesday shopping trip next update, thats it probably, will have to wait for Emma+Zack date next update, thats it probably, will have to wait for date aftermath for next update. And it kept going.

Great!

p.s. I have a feeling I fucked up save somehow with cheat client from 0.10 version when I went for both Kaylah and Lucy "yes" but maybe its salvageable somehow with new cheat client in the future.

I was wondering where the artwork for the Exit screen came from, but I guess we know its Emma in the alleyway now.
Reminds me a bit of the Max Payne exit screens. A screen that doesn't allow you to quit lol.
he was telling MC that he will kill her and
Just look at MC go .. he was shitting himself from MC and his tunnel vision of murder eyes.
She was all about getting out of that cock fight the first chance she got. MURDER is NEXT UPDATE!!!!

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021

4.20 star(s) 262 Votes