4.20 star(s) 260 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Hope everyone is doing well.

Idea for last scene of the whole VN. With all episodes having no lewd scenes.

MC, on Charlotte's path is called into her bedroom. She appears in a great, baby doll nighty, ready to go.

::: Fade to black,....roll credits ::::

"Thank you for playing Hillside".

:D :LOL:
Probably the best update of the game, a good update storywise and there are some nice softcore renders but still no sex scenes. Charlotte is getting there while Emma and Suzi are moving at a slower pace. On the other hand we have Lucy and Kaylah more than ready for a good dicking but then nothing.
You can add some fade to black bed scenes with Lucy and it will be better than I want to wait imo.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
i'm new to this game. This game only teasing or any sex scene (vaginal sex or else)?
I'd ask you to look at the tags, but it can be misleading. Teasing, yes.

MC just walks around guarding a kid and sweet-talks to her mother from time to time. Like always complimenting those meals. He's all about the meat. It's a story focused VN. To focus one must suppress his other raw desires.

Aunt Lucy teases a lot, but this chunk can't take a hint! Instead of grabbing that pussy, he rushes to her and covers it.

Reactions: Bakzn

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Have you guys missed the secret scene in episode 1 where MC masturbates in front of Charlotte and she's so overcome with lust that she invites him into her bed? She then tells Emma the next day how good he is and she seduces him the next night.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Will this game ever have sex scenes though? I am guessing like one scene per route.
Harem is definitely a no-go and threesomes may not happen too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bakzn

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Will this game ever have sex scenes though? I am guessing like one scene per route.
Harem is definitely a no-go and threesomes may not happen too.
Since we're doing this on a tight budget, we can't afford to have any "somes", as it normally includes more than one chick at the same time and everything and we have like only 4,5?
But just for you we can ask DB to include a threesome, right? And I'm sure he'll just nod and...then post a picture with Steve in it. :Kappa:...Hopefully he's not bending.

Last edited:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Great game but the only ones that give me a bulge are Suzie and her friend. I'd like to run over the two slutty ones... "Leave me along for fucks sake"!! I wish that was a choice in the game lol

Last edited:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
October 30th, 2020:
View attachment 879742

View attachment 879744

View attachment 879745

View attachment 879746

Unlocked

Happy Halloween!
- Charlotte's been busy in the kitchen preparing something special for dinner.
- Hillside's cutest little witch has cast a spell over the MC.
- While Lucy has finally found a creep that even she won't date.
- And the MC is in trouble after he was caught trying to hammer his wood into Suzi.

Thanks for your support.
Good times!!

4.20 star(s) 260 Votes