4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Phew, finished it. And it was mostly painful, so let's do a case by case.

Lucy : Nothing to say, Lucy is the GOAT. She's going to hurt her back, carrying her entire family since 0.1. I'm actually considering of redoing the game but saying yes to Lucy this time. Clearly, she's the best girl around here.

Emma : She's losing quite a bit of her naïvity ; still has a lot but she's improving. And she's pushing her mom to be treated like an adult and she takes it all in stride. Quite proud of her. Her talk with MC are good, he's telling her things that no one else told her and helping her grow.

*That's it for the good, let's go for the elephant*

Charlotte : *heavy sigh* We spent the entire 0.12 going back to where we were at 0.11.... She actually needs Lucy, Emma AND Agent Fox to think and "forgive" MC for saving her daughter... While she did came around and back to talking to MC, that's actually a pretty big red flag for any kind of relationship MC could try to have with her. We can't always wait for her to have her sister and everyone around talking some damn much needed sense into her every time there's a hurdle (and given the nature of Hillside, that'll be big hurdles and often).
I understand where she comes from, how hard it is for her to trust a man, how rocky it was with MC at first, etc.... But if we're going to have that kind of problem (and of that magnitude) even when MC's doing something good (like killing a threat), it's hopeless to even try... We'll see in next update but I'm not even sure I want MC to be an item with her now...

Suzi : The usual "scream first, don't even ask questions later" with a side helping of "storming off before anyone can say a word". Suzi is even more unevolving than Charlotte, she'd be a disaster in a relationship. Let's forget about her and move on.

Sad little voice of reason : But that's because she's attracted to MC but actually she doesn't know...
.... Tough. So let's pat her on the back and THEN forget about her and move on

Mar 5, 2018
btw
MC killed the stalker
Charlotte every time she thinks about it: "MC killed a cop" and not "MC saved Emma"

Really, bitch? really?
I understand what you feel, but is a cop we are talking about, you see how hes cop friend reacted? MC was lucky the FBI was there, BUT PEOPLE FEAR THE POLICE, they don't feel safe with them AND she is a woman, very few women will really kill someone even if is for protection.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Phew, finished it. And it was mostly painful, so let's do a case by case.

Lucy : Nothing to say, Lucy is the GOAT. She's going to hurt her back, carrying her entire family since 0.1. I'm actually considering of redoing the game but saying yes to Lucy this time. Clearly, she's the best girl around here.

Emma : She's losing quite a bit of her naïvity ; still has a lot but she's improving. And she's pushing her mom to be treated like an adult and she takes it all in stride. Quite proud of her. Her talk with MC are good, he's telling her things that no one else told her and helping her grow.

*That's it for the good, let's go for the elephant*

Charlotte : *heavy sigh* We spent the entire 0.12 going back to where we were at 0.11.... She actually needs Lucy, Emma AND Agent Fox to think and "forgive" MC for saving her daughter... While she did came around and back to talking to MC, that's actually a pretty big red flag for any kind of relationship MC could try to have with her. We can't always wait for her to have her sister and everyone around talking some damn much needed sense into her every time there's a hurdle (and given the nature of Hillside, that'll be big hurdles and often).
I understand where she comes from, how hard it is for her to trust a man, how rocky it was with MC at first, etc.... But if we're going to have that kind of problem (and of that magnitude) even when MC's doing something good (like killing a threat), it's hopeless to even try... We'll see in next update but I'm not even sure I want MC to be an item with her now...

Suzi : The usual "scream first, don't even ask questions later" with a side helping of "storming off before anyone can say a word". Suzi is even more unevolving than Charlotte, she'd be a disaster in a relationship. Let's forget about her and move on.

Sad little voice of reason : But that's because she's attracted to MC but actually she doesn't know...
.... Tough. So let's pat her on the back and THEN forget about her and move on
At first I thought this said "put her on her back" I would much prefer that option

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
I understand what you feel, but is a cop we are talking about, you see how hes cop friend reacted? MC was lucky the FBI was there, BUT PEOPLE FEAR THE POLICE, they don't feel safe with them AND she is a woman, very few women will really kill someone even if is for protection.
Sure, I got that part... but since the beginning of the update she treated mc as a killer and not a "hero" and she never thought "he killed a cop to protect Emma"
And this whole situation made her return to think in mc as she thought in last versions...
That kills me...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Sure, I got that part... but since the beginning of the update she treated mc as a killer and not a "hero" and she never thought "he killed a cop to protect Emma"
And this whole situation made her return to think in mc as she thought in last versions...
That kills me...
I'm with you. When I was reading that ABSURD reaction of hers, I could only think that I hope there's a scene where someone smacks her and tells her to smarten the fuck up! Her reaction was NOT NORMAL, it was ridiculous! I loved the story, but that part was a constant annoyance. NO MOTHER would react that way! None. I don't give a shit what twisted reasoning people use.

What redemed this chapter the most with me was how the MC cared so much and his interaction with Emma. And I loved how he killed that twisted fucker. :)

Vasya555

Oct 27, 2018
Yes, there is a bug in v0.12. To fix it if you are on Charlotte's path open console (SHIFT+O) at the beginning of v0.12 and enter mom_choice_04 = 1 This will add more dialogues, images and one choice.

Reactions: DADIANA

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yes, there is a bug in v0.12. To fix it if you are on Charlotte's path open console (SHIFT+O) at the beginning of v0.12 and enter mom_choice_04 = 1 This will add more dialogues, images and one choice.
Thanks, I may have to try that as I don't recall ANY choices. Loved it anyhow but...

Edit: Shift-O doesn't work.

Last edited:

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Approximately four hours
Excuse me what now,With people saying this is a slow burn I was expecting atleast triple the play time but this is just like what,Thats what approx. 20 minutes per update or you yourself just might be a fast reader but I just can't bring myself to give it a go and find out.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm with you. When I was reading that ABSURD reaction of hers, I could only think that I hope there's a scene where someone smacks her and tells her to smarten the fuck up! Her reaction was NOT NORMAL, it was ridiculous! I loved the story, but that part was a constant annoyance. NO MOTHER would react that way! None. I don't give a shit what twisted reasoning people use.

What redemed this chapter the most with me was how the MC cared so much and his interaction with Emma. And I loved how he killed that twisted fucker. :)
A few more notes. I went back and replayed those scenes leading up to him killing the phsyco-cop.... and it wasn't as if he didn't warn the cop to stop... here...

screenshot0325.jpg

And then there's the fact that this crooked cop probably killed Emma, the first Emma he fell in love with and then covered it up...
screenshot0326.jpg

So... his actions were justified and Charlotte's response made ZERO sense... if the MC didn't kill him, I would have reprogrammed the game so he did! LOL ;)
(Note: I have a really strong aversion to anyone who abuses women, I get pretty pissed as well, heheh)

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
I didnt saw the difference in the story if you use the code "mom_choice_04 = 1".... at least not until Agent Fox appeared in the precinct

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes