4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The mc is a lucky bastard getting a cuddle from Emma.
That's better than winning the lottery.

Maybe Suzi will give me a cuddle?
You love to live dangerously, ha? Suzi cannot see a difference between hugging and hugging to death... It could be that from outside it looks like cuddle, but your face would change colors faster then traffic lights... ;)

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
is charl wearing nipple patch on 3rd pic?
Hmm this area of the render is a bit blurry for me.. It's like there was 1 (or probably 2) force field blocking my vision. I'm told this is usually caused when 1 or more big objects modify the trajectory of light (it's called gravity I think). I guess I'll have to zoom to confirm it, but I'm quite sure there are at least 2 big objects interfering there somehow :HideThePain:

In the meantime, can you tell us the color of the eyes of the stylish without looking at the render again? (quickly, and no cheating! :p).

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog and cxx

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hmm this area of the render is a bit blurry for me.. It's like there was 1 (or probably 2) force field blocking my vision. I'm told this is usually caused when 1 or more big objects modify the trajectory of light (it's called gravity I think). I guess I'll have to zoom to confirm it, but I'm quite sure there are at least 2 big objects interfering there somehow :HideThePain:

In the meantime, can you tell us the color of the eyes of the stylish without looking at the render again? (quickly, and no cheating! :p).
Blue or brown at a guess

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I can't look at the picture and tell you if she has a bra on or not
Because remember guys I'm a true gentleman who won't look at a lady's chest unless she gives me permission.
That's how much of a gentleman I am.
I'm not a gentleman, so I have looked. :)
It's not a bra.
At first, I was thinking she's wearing a babydoll under her robe.
But after looking again (yes, I'm definitively not a gentleman :)), I think it's just the hem of her robe.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
View attachment 2828015

Charlotte considers the future.

Emma won't let the MC leave without getting something first.

Charlotte chats with a stylist before her photoshoot.

Pic 1 (as someone suggested..):
Charlotte: Is that all you have? This doesn't even count as a micro penis!
Charlotte: Oh my, what a disappointment.. Should I switch to plan B? I'm not sure how Lucy will react when she finds out I'm banging my daughters..

Pic 2:
Emma: Hey, you can't leave, I still have to take your measurements!
MC: It's ok, honey, I have many T-shirts, you don't need to spend your time designing clothes for me.
Emma: I was thinking about other measurements :sneaky:
MC: *gulp* S-Sure, let's go!

Pic 3:

Stylish: Charlotte, you should relax, I can see how stiff you are. Would you like a quick massage?
Stylish (thinking): I'd definitely massage these two beauties the whole day :sneaky:
Charlotte (thinking): Look at her, unable control herself. She's eating me alive and I love it!
Charlotte (thinking): Sorry honey, you can look but you can't touch. Behold the beauty of the queen!
Charlotte: I'm fine Amy, thanks for asking, but my bodyguard is very good at stretching every-part-of-my-body, if you know what I mean :sneaky:
Stylish (thinking): Gosh, my pussy is soaking!!!

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2020
arf but what a pity! the game has so little content, it goes too fast and yet I read everything...3 years of updating and it looks like an introduction, but what a pity...the text is excellent, great scenario, l he story catches us and we are well immersed, he has lots of great points and great potential, but it cuts off when it really starts...I would like to know what happened, too ambitious? yet there are not so many characters compared to others....a complete game that could really have ended up in my top 10...

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
arf but what a pity! the game has so little content, it goes too fast and yet I read everything...3 years of updating and it looks like an introduction, but what a pity...the text is excellent, great scenario, l he story catches us and we are well immersed, he has lots of great points and great potential, but it cuts off when it really starts...I would like to know what happened, too ambitious? yet there are not so many characters compared to others....a complete game that could really have ended up in my top 10...
The game is still being worked on, and in my opinion it is at a respectable amount of content when you take into account that its not a full time dev.
but it cuts off when it really starts
What does this mean? the game starts (story wise) when the mc becomes the bodyguard, everything that happens after the fact is just part of the story

Reactions: Vincent Valentine
Aug 31, 2020
I mean it stops when the relationships start, it's like there was a big intro. but yes I love the story and the slow teasing, but too short...it suffers from the comparison, but otherwise taken for what it is, I love it, that's why I'm disappointed, I'm fan.

Aug 31, 2020
I don't speak English well sorry, and I don't want to use a translator because it's worse it takes me further away from the words I want...but the time between updates is a plague.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Pinup #152 - Hannah on Yacht [8k]​
I wish soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much that was the body Emma had.

I like Emma and she is my #1 girl
But my GOD MAN
Hannah has the BEST body in the VN and it is not even close

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes