4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Agent Fox visits a bar

Emma feels confused

Charlotte has some questions for the MC​
1. she goes to look new fuck after mc turned her down.
2. she's confused since she's hearing things from suzie's room.
3. charl says to mc that on divorce you won't get single cent.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
This has been on my watch list, but not yet something I've played. For whatever reason, when I see the title, I wonder if this VN is big into choking fetishes. :unsure:;)

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
This has been on my watch list, but not yet something I've played. For whatever reason, when I see the title, I wonder if this VN is big into choking fetishes. :unsure:;)
What makes you say that? xD

I think a lot of people like Suzi because of her personality.
I also like that about her.
Women like Suzi are so awesome.
Lots of people also liked being chained to racks and whipped by women dressed in leather. Or being cucked by their wives. So, that's not necessarily a good thing, lmao. :p

Abrasive/aggressive women such as Suzi are a stupid choice for a wife, unless you really are looking for excuses to kill yourself or land in prison for murder.

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Why get rid of the best friend you have when you need it most? ;-) I've had the same bike for over 15 years now, women come and women ago, but a good bike is worth holding on-to. Plus there's so many lemons out there that you can step on by mistake, so that's another reason for sticking with what you have and works perfectly instead of changing it for something that will be a money pit of issues.
All my wives through the years have been from the 60's & 70's, my bikes from 70's current one 2023 (bike, not wife, that would be creepy) Never ridden an Asian bike in my life, but currently riding an Asian wife :p

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes