4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Holy shit, please stop that nonsense. This game has rape, abuse, murder, blackmail. And a few lewd and two explicit sex scenes. And most of that is PG18 in my country. Also if that is 0.1% for you then better go back to school...
As already said, he dosn't stop with that bullshit. Don't waste your time with him.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Any hope on this game being published before this site is Patreon also? because read only means no more free downloads....

• Haha
Reactions: J.R.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
well enough about that troll he is a cause at this point lol

Anyways I thought of a minigame that would be funny as hell and would of been perfect as a Aprils fools joke.
It be a stealth game of Hillside where you need to sneaky past Suzi and get into Emma's room , make love to her without Suzi noticing and stealthy sneaky out

Any hope on this game being published before this site is Patreon also? because read only means no more free downloads....
That was a Aprils Fools joke it's not becoming Patreon lol

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Anyways I thought of a minigame that would be funny as hell and would of been perfect as a Aprils fools joke.
It be a stealth game of Hillside where you need to sneaky past Suzi and get into Emma's room , make love to her without Suzi noticing and stealthy sneaky out

This year Aprils Fools joke wasn't really surprising, last years was better... :LOL:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
ah I didn't see this years yet. What was the one from last years I wasnt playing AVN's then
Last year was that your reaction score went down gradually, at the end of the day your reaction score was zero... Few people flipped out, but many people just lough. A moderator told me that he had thousand complains in his conversations... :LOL:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

Hillside - Pacman.jpg

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm a little lost here. Are you going to bully Emma just so she can see how upset you are about her being bullied?
It's tricky. :unsure:
No I meant I don't like seeing her get bullied by those girls or Zak.
Seeing it made me want to kick their butts

Reactions: rudy007

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Bro!!! I can't believe you would compare me to that piece of garbage.
I don't think you will get an invite to my wedding.
You miss out on seeing Emma in a beautiful bridal gown.
But Detective Carter got rid of that little shit Zak! I sincerely don’t understand why you belittle him!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
But Detective Carter got rid of that little shit Zak! I sincerely don’t understand why you belittle him!
But remember what he did after that?
He tried to hurt Emma remember that's why he needed to be shut up for good.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
But remember what he did after that?
He tried to hurt Emma remember that's why he needed to be shut up for good.
It was just a misunderstanding. He has a very stressful job, burnout often happens, he just got a little nervous and lost his temper. And mind you, no one invited him to a closest bar, to sip a pint of ale or six and relax. No, the MC just attacked him and broke his neck. What a barbarian. :cautious:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fishbrain

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It was just a misunderstanding. He has a very stressful job, burnout often happens, he just got a little nervous and lost his temper. And mind you, no one invited him to a closest bar, to sip a pint of ale or six and relax. No, the MC just attacked him and broke his neck. What a barbarian. :cautious:
Darn reaction limit :HideThePain:

Anyway, I wonder if that scene might be changed when DarkBlue changes things or do you think it will stay the same?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Darn reaction limit :HideThePain:

Anyway, I wonder if that scene might be changed when DarkBlue changes things or do you think it will stay the same?
I'm not sure. This scene certainly caused a lot of emotion and controversy even in this thread, but for an action movie or AVN, it's a good thing, isn't it? :cool:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm not sure. This scene certainly caused a lot of emotion and controversy even in this thread, but for an action movie or AVN, it's a good thing, isn't it? :cool:
I honestly don't really know if I like the scene or not.
I only know I was shocked when I first saw it.

Like I said before though I just wish Emma wasn't exposed to stuff like that.

Reactions: yossa999

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I
I honestly don't really know if I like the scene or not.
I only know I was shocked when I first saw it.

Like I said before though I just wish Emma wasn't exposed to stuff like that.
I hope that scene doesn't get changed. I kind of like it when AVN's have some dark scenes that makes sense from a story telling pov. Something that you might see on a tv show or something at least when it comes to graphical violence scenes just because it's different and not something I see alot of in the AVN's ive played only a small handful. Tho I do understand not everyone likes such scenes when it involves a LI they like , but idk just from a story telling point of view I do like it cause it different and not the norm when it comes to AVN's.

What I do dislike is when there is dark scenes for the sake of a fetish and serves no purpose outside of it being a fetish, as I personally think such scenes need to have some kind of story telling behind it , otherwise I rather avoid them.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes