4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
New for Ep.15, a new character. His name will be Joshy92
This was his battalion net callsign as he was part of MC's platoon. He was listed as MIA on that mission that didn't turn out so well.

He will show up at Hillside, looking way more macho and steal the hearts of the Hillside LIs.

:ROFLMAO:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
New for Ep.15, a new character. His name will be Joshy92
This was his net callsign as he was part of MC's platoon. He was listed as MIA on that mission that didn't turn out so well.

He will show up at Hillside, looking way more macho and steal the hearts of the Hillside LIs.

:ROFLMAO:
Joshy is probably part of one of three-letter organization infiltrated in MC's squad... And Joshy is one of the best in business... Nobody would believe that a good guy like he would be capable to be an top agent...

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
MC: "Joshy nine two, status..... Joshy nine two!!! status.....!"

MC wakes up from his dream....from that terrible battle..... then hears a headboard in the room across the hall..pounding into the wall....over and over.

Emma: "Joshy!.....Joshy!......Joshy! Give me all of your nine two!"

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
MC: "Joshy nine two, status..... Joshy nine two!!! status.....!"

MC wakes up from his dream....from that terrible battle..... then hears a headboard in the room across the hall..pounding into the wall....over and over.

Emma: "Joshy!.....Joshy!......Joshy! Give me all of your nine two!"
MC jump up, take his pistol and run into corridor... And being overrun by Suzi... Everything after is only for ears of one hundred year olds accompanied by their parents...

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
That's how good he is. You read Joshy wrong... He's not just a softie. he's into some rare, deprave and hardcore stuff, like hand holding or even worse; headpatting...
It's usually the quiet ones....I wonder how Joshy fits into all this?!?

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's usually the quiet ones....I wonder how Joshy fits into all this?!?
he peeps to girls lockerroom when they are changing clothes.

joshy's favorites: Headpats & Handholding

Last edited:

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
Just finished the current version and.... God Dammit, I want more. The mature and I can say gruesome theme, the erotism, character development etc... is a rollercoaster of emotions that I may say grounded to reality. This is one of those games where I am glad I don't see sex every few minutes, where I see a story that makes you want to read more, that makes you invested into it. Thank you dev for giving us this gem of a VN, and thank you for being transparent with the updates and everything. Please take care of yourself, personal life always takes priority.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Just finished the current version and.... God Dammit, I want more. The mature and I can say gruesome theme, the erotism, character development etc... is a rollercoaster of emotions that I may say grounded to reality. This is one of those games where I am glad I don't see sex every few minutes, where I see a story that makes you want to read more, that makes you invested into it. Thank you dev for giving us this gem of a VN, and thank you for being transparent with the updates and everything. Please take care of yourself, personal life always takes priority.
well in a few weeks you can play more :)

Reactions: Joshy92 and rudy007
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes