4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This scene was pretty emotional for me. DB is handling Emma's romance route perfectly imo.
Joshy92 I know it's too much to ask, but please take a quick walk down the Charlotte path. Your Emma is shooting the bird. Only in the conversation with the MC and later with Lucy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

royalgabez

Oct 16, 2019
Easy solution for dev:
Next update should start as "5 months later"

Dev should just create a nerdy virgin boyfriend for Emma. And show them stumbling as they have their first sex scene. It will be sweet and cute. And for the other sister create an aloof jock boyfriend from her college that fucks the shit out of her (and cheats on her behind her back). For Charlotte MC already had sex with her and they are married. The first scene we get is MC lubing her butthole and proceeding with anal sex. Then multiple sex scenes with daughters and their boyfriends, and MC and Charlotte. The end.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Easy solution for dev:

Dev should just create a nerdy virgin boyfriend for Emma. And show them stumbling as they have their first sex scene. It will be sweet and cute. And for the other sister create an aloof jock boyfriend from her college that fucks the shit out of her (and cheats on her behind her back). For Charlotte MC already had sex with her and they are married. The first scene we get is MC lubing her butthole and proceeding with anal sex. Then multiple sex scenes with daughters and their boyfriends, and MC and Charlotte. The end.
you forgot futas and pegging mc:FacePalm:

come on, you can do it much better.
#yesyoucan

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Easy solution for dev:

Such an inconspicuous request to add NTR. :KEK:

Feb 25, 2024
The biggest issue arose when they began making VNs complex with multiple parallel romantic routes, back in 2019 when this idea started it was simple because it was in its early stages, but after 10 chapters, the complexity starts to hinder any project. Look at Hillside, even halfway through, the script of the chapter is the same length as the previous one. And the worst part is that each route becomes so segmented that the player feels the update is short because each LI had to have their story divided with the others within the Project.

So Daniels K, for example, prefers to conclude some secondary romantic routes before the actual end of the game, so that these romantic interests don't interfere with the main storyline.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
you forgot futas and pegging mc:FacePalm:

come on, you can do it much better.
#yesyoucan
Actually, I can see that from Charlotte...using a strap-on on the MC. She's no doubt the one who will wear the pants in the relationship, and MC is passive/submissive enough with her...I can see her with nagging trust issues, demanding proof of affection/loyalty over time morphing into a dom sub relationship.

Reactions: bulifun

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Anyone knows how the different LI routes work?

I went for Lucy and it seems to lock out all other LI. At a much later point she'll ask you to choose between her or Charlotte.
It somewhat a similar case with Charlotte, except that you don't need to actively pursue her, the game just automatically peg you to her path. So i rejected Lucy and i'm Charlotte route. But you can agree to FwB with Kayla.

I noticed Emma behaves differently on Lucy and Charlotte route. On Lucy route she seems to entertain the idea of getting involved with MC(i think because she still does not know MC is dating her aunt) but on Charlotte route, she is not, instead she's pushing for MC x Charlotte.

Only Lucy and Charlotte romance entry point is pretty obvious. Pretty sure this game is solo LI route, so how do i get Emma, Kayla or Suzi? Also is Hannah and Agent Fox LIs too?

Reactions: misterx2999

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

I went for Lucy and it seems to lock out all other LI. At a much later point she'll ask you to choose between her or Charlotte.
It somewhat a similar case with Charlotte, except that you don't need to actively pursue her, the game just automatically peg you to her path. So i rejected Lucy and i'm Charlotte route. But you can agree to FwB with Kayla.

I noticed Emma behaves differently on Lucy and Charlotte route. On Lucy route she seems to entertain the idea of getting involved with MC(i think because she still does not know MC is dating her aunt) but on Charlotte route, she is not, instead she's pushing for MC x Charlotte.

Only Lucy and Charlotte romance entry point is pretty obvious. Pretty sure this game is solo LI route, so how do i get Emma, Kayla or Suzi? Also is Hannah and Agent Fox LIs too?
for emma ask resident emmist (joshy92)...though pretty sure you wont get his permission there :BootyTime:

regarding LIs, only loyds chicks are LIs, others are/could be just side chicks.
to pursue emma you cant be on her moms, aunt or sisters paths (pretty sure not on side chicks paths either)...the same goes for other Lis - all of them are exclusive and require devotion.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

the game is a single LI one, so you need multiple saves. So far (not counting side-chicks), you can get away with three saves. One for Charlotte, one for Lucy, and one for Emma/Suzie. This last one will split into two sooner or later however.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
for emma ask resident emmist (joshy92)...though pretty sure you wont get his permission there :BootyTime:

regarding LIs, only loyds chicks are LIs, others are/could be just side chicks.
to pursue emma you cant be on her moms, aunt or sisters paths (pretty sure not on side chicks paths either)...the same goes for other Lis - all of them are exclusive and require devotion.
the game is a single LI one, so you need multiple saves. So far (not counting side-chicks), you can get away with three saves. One for Charlotte, one for Lucy, and one for Emma/Suzie. This last one will split into two sooner or later however.
Thx guys!! But how do i avoid Charlotte romance? I always end up in her route by default at the end of chap 14(MC kisses her). Do i have to avoid getting her love points or something? Or there's that 1 decision that opts you out of her relationship.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes