4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I believe Jason is an actor, not a manager (I would have to go back a ways to confirm). He uses his good looks and fame to conscript starry-eyed girls for his pleasure. Also Charlotte copes with her haunted past and loneliness by drinking too much, though she's not quite an alcoholic.
This is the feeling I got as well. He's definitely an actor (A-list), regardless of anything else though.
AFAIK Jason was literally manager to Emma model girl (not daughter, another one).
I can't remember anything to back this up. I skipped through a bit of the game this morning to see if I'd misremembered anything, but I just got the same impression as I previously had (which matches what I've quoted above from JJ1960). Jason is an actor, and I think he was either seeing ModelEmma or just banging her, and he was using that relationship to introduce her to Harry and his bunch. I got the impression ModelEmma was in the same position as the girl Fox and her partner found beaten up at Jason's house - she thought he loved her, she was sucked in by his fame and looks etc., so it's more of a straight grooming process rather than an actual business relationship that he is taking advantage of.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes