4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
damn i just noticed this had the on hold tag. damn dude, always happens when games seem to be nearing completion. oh well. hope the dev is well and gets back at it as soon as possible.

Reactions: tmu500

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
DB did post here on Tuesday, so that gives me some hope that he is still working on getting the rest of chapter 15 ready for us.
yeah not to worried as I been seeing DB come around here a bit more often in the last 2 weeks but still sucks to see all the same

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
Class-A-Fires-–-Extinguish-with-Water.jpg

When I first played this game, I was impressed by the attractive characters.
But as I watched the update, my expectations disappeared because given the speed of the update, this is not 'slow burn', but 'not burn'. and look at the situation of this game now :ROFLMAO:

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
View attachment 3845268

But as I watched the update, my expectations disappeared because given the speed of the update, this is not 'slow burn', but 'not burn'. and look at the situation of this game now :ROFLMAO:
Here we go with the people taking some kind of pleasure from the "on hold" tag. :rolleyes:
The first half of chapter 15 only came out just over 2 months ago, we got a quick update from the dev on the 24th of June, so only a few weeks ago and we were already told that he was taking some time off after the first half. He even responded to someone here on Tuesday about the game. So lets hold off on pulling the plug just yet shall we?

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
Here we go with the people taking some kind of pleasure from the "on hold" tag. :rolleyes:
The first half of chapter 15 only came out just over 2 months ago, we got a quick update from the dev on the 24th of June, so only a few weeks ago and we were already told that he was taking some time off after the first half. He even responded to someone here on Tuesday about the game. So lets hold off on pulling the plug just yet shall we?

99b9838920.png

I hope you get what you want ;)

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
the writing quality was quite lacking for a long while. only in the last 4 or 5 episodes, there was a very noticeable increase in the quality of the writing.

it's still a good game, but the hype probably created unrealistic expectations for me.
Hmm, I dropped it a while ago. That sounds like a different person probably took over the writer's position. Don't know if it's the Dev themselves writing it or not since, you know, we can't see behind the scenes. But if you were able to notice an increase in the quality of the writing, that's what I get from it.

That's why you shouldn't let other people's "Hype" be a reason for you to jump into a game. Do research and keep your expectations low. When you have a thread that talks about a user more than the game and its story/characters, you know something is wrong.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hmm, I dropped it a while ago. That sounds like a different person probably took over the writer's position. Don't know if it's the Dev themselves writing it or not since, you know, we can't see behind the scenes. But if you were able to notice an increase in the quality of the writing, that's what I get from it.

That's why you shouldn't let other people's "Hype" be a reason for you to jump into a game. Do research and keep your expectations low. When you have a thread that talks about a user more than the game and its story/characters, you know something is wrong.
yeah I find it's best to take everything with a grain of salt I even dont trust reviews on this site but rather use them as a baseline. tbh if it wasn't for Charlotte and loving her character id probably have a hard time getting through this game but for me characters are more important than story so it was easily a amazing game for me personally.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3845268

if you put deveolopment time into the equation than yeah it would feel like no burn just like many other slow burn games. But I dont think it's fair personally to take deveolopment time into consideration if a game is slow burn or no burn. I think it's slow burn because of the context of the game and while it's going at slow pace maybe too slow for some I think it's going about it in a way that makes sense for the characters. So because of that I feel it still is a slow burn.

Reactions: Milton749

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It sucks seeing the onhold prefix but I really hope DB is able to take a long break to recharge his batteries. Mental health is no joke and I hope everything works out for him.

• Love
Reactions: xapican and kcaldw

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
On Hold??!! WTF:(:(.....Why am i getting a gut wrecking feeling of an abandoned tag after this:(
Don't get too disheartened yet. DB warned us that he was taking a break. He's been really good with communication, so I'm confident that any change in taking a break, he will let us know. :)

Reactions: Joshy92
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes