4.30 star(s) 252 Votes

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
So as I read through more of the comments, I'm coming to realize I may be one of the only people who is playing the Lucy path o_O.
Well Charlie vs Lucy is Nuclear bomb vs water gun so yeah that path is rare. Do feel sorry for her for all the crap she has gone thorough just for having a hot sister.

• Haha
Reactions: omocik and Abhai

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Well Charlie vs Lucy is Nuclear bomb vs water gun so yeah that path is rare. Do feel sorry for her for all the crap she has gone thorough just for having a hot sister.
It's not about looks, or else it would have been an advantage in the game for Kaylah, I chose Charlotte from the start because of her personality, not looks.

Reactions: Paldor

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
It's not about looks, or else it would have been an advantage in the game for Kaylah, I chose Charlotte from the start because of her personality, not looks.
The hot part was just for the guys that approached and dated lucy trying to get close to her hot sister. Don't really care about her looks, Charlie is the kind of woman you just wanna hug and protect from the world:)

Reactions: B-52reloaded

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
The two missing scenes are now present.
The script is about 33% longer.
The majority of the existing dialogue was rewritten.
60+ images that were present but unused are now used.
80+ new images were also added.
Several choices were added.
Keep up the great work! Great story. Wishing you unlimited success.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Can we please stop asking and pushing for harem? I love harem as much as the next guy but in this story it would make absolutely zero sense. I would have been against it if the author somehow agreed to it. An ending of each of the main girls is how it should be.
Agree. People should agree that this is just a different story line. It is what it is. It is different.

Reactions: morecg and 6pak2go

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
Now that was low, the MC turning down Kaylah bcoz he's involved with Lucy, I'm gonna have to restart the game now!!! urgh DEV!!!!! Does anyone have a tweak I could do and not be seeing Lucy anymore?

Last edited:

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
Now that was low, the MC turning down Kaylah bcoz he's involved with Lucy, I'm gonna have to restart the game now!!! urgh DEV!!!!! Does anyone have a tweak I could do and no be seeing Lucy anymore?

Possibly this from the wt.

Episode 9

1. Look. [Lucy+1]
Note: If [LucyChoice=1], then [KayChoice01=0].
Note: #2 is only for those who did NOT obtain [LucyChoice=1].

2. Choose one: A) I’m interested. [KayChoice01=1] B) I’m not interested. [KayChoice01=0]

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It's interesting you mentioned Once in a Lifetime as a marvelous harem game despite the fact that it followed the same format as what I proposed in Hillside. The routes are largely independent of one another, and the sharing didn't happen until the end of the game. Heck, the game didn't even have the sisters confronting MC since they just found out on their own and immediately so readily accepted that they're ok with sharing. Somehow you considered the game as marvelous despite lacking justification of why the characters are ok with sharing. On the other hand, you're so readily to reject any plausible explanations as to why the characters in Hillside could be ok with sharing. So clearly you aren't judging the two games with the same criteria.

I don't quite understand what you meant by this. What do you exactly mean with wanting the choices to be relevant? Can you please provide examples? Because my idea of independent routes definitely doesn't mean choices are irrelevant by any means.
I like what you did about putting those wall of text in spoiler so I will do the same. Here you have, what I think, is an overall explanation on the topic.

Everything, of course, is simple opinion. No need to agree or disagree.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just in case you don't want to read the rest. One of the games that better pull creating real choices is Karlsson Gambit. Choices there are not right or wrong, they do matter. Picking something is really giving up on something else.

Also, you may ask why I am focusing so much on the development resources constraint. Reason is that all this started when someone ask why I said there should not be a harem here, when if I simply dont like I can simply dont pick it and let others that do pick it. So then I explained that with infinite resouces he is totally ok. But real life has contraints.

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
thoughts on the 0.9 update, presented in order of my character preference:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm staying on the Lucy path, but have decided I'm going to run a parallel path where I initially reject Lucy and agree to Kaylah's proposition and see where that goes. Possibly back to Lucy eventually, but maybe I'll make that my Emma path (because it's going to be some time before anything happens with Emma, so I'm up for having some fun with Kaylah while I wait.)

There were a few lines in the script I felt were out of place. A couple of Emma lines that seemed off given that she's supposed to be growing a little more mature over time (I don't recall which ones.) I wrote them off as accidental errors in characterisation rather than deliberate. There was also the MC thinking Charlotte wouldn't be interested in an "ugly, beaten up, burnt out wreck" like him. Look at the character model. How is that even remotely an accurate description? He hasn't appeared to be insecure before, so why would he think this about himself when it's obviously false?

4.30 star(s) 252 Votes