Unity Completed Himana 2: Delusion mouth play [Final] [Zetsubou]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Here is a small translation to give you some in game context.

Small Translation patch. I didn't cover everything since I need to keep repeating same actions over and over again, and there is no save so whenever I quit the game I have to start over...
Anyway almost 400 lines translated...

Install: Extract in game folder.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
How do you even play the game.. :cautious::cautious:
It's meant to be a cozy erotic game.
So you need to keep chatting with her.
Getting in the mood and so on.

As some Pointers...
Talk = Advance Story
Chat = You select a subject and talk about it with her.

Chat with her a few times until there is no option avaliable then click Talk It will advance to next stage.

daegora

Jul 2, 2017
I got the other POV after cumming like 6 times or so and exploring every chat option. I'm not sure what the exact trigger is. I didn't get to explore the different clothes on girl's POV before i got forcefully ended.

EpiiicPanda

Oct 1, 2018
Since it's a short game I'll be doing some manual translation....
Hopefully there aren't that much lines >.<

Small Translation patch. I didn't cover everything since I need to keep repeating same actions over and over again, and there is no save so whenever I quit the game I have to start over...

Thank you, the game is actually enjoyable now.

EpiiicPanda

Oct 1, 2018
ok, some other stuff i have found out about this game
1. it uses google translate + XUnity Auto Translator to translate text as its displayed on screen then stores that translation in a .txt located in \Game\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt
the good news is XUnity Auto Translator has an options panel where you can change what translator it sends stuff too. im currently trying out "deepL translator" and someone else online recomended "papago" for another game. not perfect but better then google. downside is its a bit slower then google. PRESS ALT+0 to open options menu and change the translation service. if you switch the translator you have to delete the "AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" file so it dosent just use the old translation again.
(there also seems to be some translation options which require api auth if you want to play around with that.)

2. the numpad does stuff: numpad 1 through 4 to select some on screen options (seems to only work with BJ speed?) NUMPAD 5 IS ZOOM IN AND OUT!
3. if you want to see everything fast just use an auto clicker through talk and chatting menu options then climax and repeat to unlock most of the stuff. eventually you will unlock bunny suit, wedding dress, toggle for top-bottom-stockings, side view, bath tub, nurse, panties on penis.

thats as far as i've gotten so far. if anyone else has any tips post them bellow so we can better enjoy this wonderfull hent... i mean ART!

Last edited:

Snak108

May 20, 2020
Doesn't work with a widescreen monitor because the UI is so poorly designed. All of the controls are off the screen. Alt + Enter doesn't allow resizing to the expected aspect ratio either. If you actually want to be able to play it and have a widescreen monitor, it requires downloading a program called ResizeEnable, then adjusting the window width by trial and error.

Imouto36

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
The art and quality of animation is really good on this one, but as mentioned previously, the lack of a free play, or even a save option makes it kinda tedious to pick up again. I loved the girl's expressions during the fellatio though, they were super hot.

Reactions: junior20000

LiarSpring

Aug 22, 2017
Since it's a short game I'll be doing some manual translation....
Hopefully there aren't that much lines >.<

Can you upload somewhere else ı can't install it for some reason ıdk why tho

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote