• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Avallac'h

Jan 2, 2020
Hey folks, the translator here, I'll answer a couple of questions about the project and that goddamn .exe.

First, let's talk about the .exe:

I've worked with it, played the game until the end(multiple times) and nothing happened, just another false positive (I use Microsoft Security Essentials), BUT do not take my word for granted if you don't feel comfortable with that exe, by all means, use another exe if there's one available, at least you won't be annoyed by any pop-up and your antivirus won't be swopping down your exe to quarantine.
If you guys have any other exe that is working fine, please let me know that I'll update my MEGA folder.
The fix that was posted here didn't work. (The game gives me an error and closes):(

About the game:

It's short, about to 4-6 hours but fun, I did not use any machine translator (the work will not have any soul if I did that) and my first language is not English or Japanese, it's a hobby that I like doing. I've translated all the little details that I could, with the exception of stylized words and some titles.

About the MEGA link on my Patreon page:

First, is the link that will ask for decryption key if you click directly, so all you have to do is copy the link and paste on a new tab, OR use any link provided here already. And second is that goddamn .exe again that if the MEGA doesn't warn you about it your antivirus will.

If any of you have questions, ask away, I'll answer when I get some time on my PC again.

Cheers!

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
If it helps, I don’t think it’s MTL. As some actually spent time and translated. The overview is MTL as I had to use wayback machine to get the developers website to work.
Yeah it didn't read like MTL to me, though I admit to only getting up to the MeTube scene with the older Miko. Is this just a VN that you scroll through with no choices, which is what it felt like at that point. Some VNs have a few choices you can make to get onto different paths, is that the case here?

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
Is this just a VN that you scroll through with no choices, which is what it felt like at that point. Some VNs have a few choices you can make to get onto different paths, is that the case here?
There is some choices that it have 8 endings with 7 bad. BUT the choices are either keep going to the real end or lead to a bad end. There is no combination of choices that some VN does.
A feature that this VN has that I wish all VN have is a flowchart.

I put a full save (I think) if anyone is too lazy to press skip for 5 mins and fap the next 3.

Reactions: Aode

eyeofwar2

Jul 31, 2018
Uploaded the original exe to virustotal and 50% of them says its some sort of trojan. Use the patched exe instead.

Douille

Dec 12, 2018
no antivirus, no protection from windows, be it mega, browser link, torrents ... the file is deleted before I can even open it.

I can't even use the .exe fix.

RealmRabbit

Sep 25, 2020
When I extracted this file with 7zip I got a message from Avast saying it had detected something and moved it to Avast's virus chest... Might be a false positive, but I'm not going to play this game now since after extracting many games from this site I've not had this happen before. The file in question seems to be something called "Win32:SaliCode" I think.

armandillos

May 13, 2020
I got the blue error command prompt-like thingy after using pop up fix. I read it a little bit and saw something about 'datasc.ksd' in savedata folder. I dont know how to edit the file nor understand it so i just deleted both datasc.ksd and datasu.ksd and now its playable. Dunno if anything break tho

Trojan free yey :3

Edit: My bad, I tried again and you have to delete both datasc.ksd and datasu.ksd.

Last edited: