2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I actually think the protagonist is a male because in the first picture it says "主人公は男の娘!” which means "the protagonist is a trap!" also the apartment they live in is an apartment only for females, so that might be the plot of the game.
Yep, even the DLSite tags include Otoko no ko tag.
But everything is (kinda) explained in the intro:
MC.png
...Still doesn't explain how he disguised his rack, seriously, I'm curious.
Also, is the translation not working for anyone else like me?

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Yep, even the DLSite tags include Otoko no ko tag.
But everything is (kinda) explained in the intro:
View attachment 1493834
...Still doesn't explain how he disguised his rack, seriously, I'm curious.
Also, is the translation not working for anyone else like me?
Dev probably just wanted to draw a cute girl and said fuck it lol. I mean the "animations" are quite lazy and the condom requirement seems like he didnt want to animate a cumshot.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
This game was a pain to play and honestly, it was kind of dull. I've spent more time today going through people's garbage then a homeless person.
The main character is technically a "trans" person. However, as far as I know he was forced to live as a woman, even though he is a man. He did not however show any sign of wanting to be a female. As such, I believe "male protagonist" would be the correct tag. Or even trans would apply. But definitely not female protag.

Here is a half-assed walkthrough for those who want to suffer like I did:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are not into wasting time and just want the good stuff, then 100% save file is attached. Make sure to remove the .txt extension (F95 doesn't let me attach files without extensions) and rename it to just savedata. Then just place it in in the game's folder. To download it just right-click the file and save it that way.

Last edited:

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
This game was a pain to play and honestly, it was kind of dull. I've spent more time today going through people's garbage then a homeless person.
The main character is technically a "trans" person. However, as far as I know he was forced to live as a woman, even though he is a man. He did not however show any sign of wanting to be a female. As such, I believe "male protagonist" would be the correct tag. Or even trans would apply. But definitely not female protag.

If you are not into wasting time and just want the good stuff, then 100% save file is attached. Make sure to remove the .txt extension (F95 doesn't let me attach files without extensions) and rename it to just savedata. Then just place it in in the game's folder. To download it just right-click the file and save it that way.
You're the best

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Is there another file for the translation or something? It is just using an auto translator which is really rough.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
So where does the dicks come from? Just futa? If so, should tag or at least mention it.

oPauly

May 2, 2018
bruh when i investigated the third girl room at night, it's just told me that she like Uwasa, what is that?

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
bruh when i investigated the third girl room at night, it's just told me that she like Uwasa, what is that?
Raise the 2nd bar. "Uwasa" can basically be translated to "rumor". 2nd bar is how much rumor is going on about you. Or something like that. So yeah. Just raise the 2nd bar.

CrisisWar

May 14, 2018

Having issues saving this file for some reason, not sure if its because of the windows 11 update and not letting me change it?

Usually it'll have the .txt at the end but when I save it, it doesnt have it for me to just change it :(

any suggestions?

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Having issues saving this file for some reason, not sure if its because of the windows 11 update and not letting me change it?

Usually it'll have the .txt at the end but when I save it, it doesnt have it for me to just change it :(

any suggestions?
I don't use Windows 11, but I believe that file extensions are hidden there by default. You can have them displayed, by opening the File Explorer. Then in the top bar look for View -> Show -> File name extensions.
After this just simply picking "Rename" for the file and removing the extension should work I believe.

Reactions: CrisisWar

CrisisWar

May 14, 2018
I don't use Windows 11, but I believe that file extensions are hidden there by default. You can have them displayed, by opening the File Explorer. Then in the top bar look for View -> Show -> File name extensions.
After this just simply picking "Rename" for the file and removing the extension should work I believe.
You are a genius, this will actually solve a lot of problems for windows 11 users in the future too.

YOU ARE AN INNOVATOR thanks dude :D

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes