CG Completed Hinasawa Tomoka no Zettai Joousei [Hadashi Shoujo]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
002__cover2.png

Overview:
I think a sadist senpai and a submissive shota? I mean, the tag on VNDB says that so..​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Language: Textless
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Pages: 350
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

Hissatsu!

Aug 24, 2018
I'm having serious problems installing this and other Hadashi Shoujo games. Does anyone have any tips on how to install it?

69yeetman69

Jul 24, 2020
I'm having serious problems installing this and other Hadashi Shoujo games. Does anyone have any tips on how to install it?
Make sure when the game asks for CD 2, to mount it on the same virtual drive (I used daemon tools, so Disc 1 to E: and when it asks for disc 2, mount that to E: as well, for example). That should take care of the installation.

Keep both discs and whatever else mounted. Select app locale to Japanese and run the installed exe as administrator.

It will say that you need a Japanese windows. Click No/Cancel and it will ask it again, click No/Cancel again. Now the game will start and you can play.

edit: spelling errors

Hissatsu!

Aug 24, 2018
Make sure when the game asks for CD 2, to mount it on the same virtual drive (I used daemon tools, so Disc 1 to E: and when it asks for disc 2, mount that to E: as well, for example). That should take care of the installation.

Keep both discs and whatever else mounted. Select app locale to Japanese and run the installed exe as administrator.

It will say that you need a Japanese windows. Click No/Cancel and it will ask it again, click No/Cancel again. Now the game will start and you can play.

Thanks I'll try it again

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Did anyone have trouble hooking up a translator to this one? Using Textractor, and the .exe file wasn't showing up as an option to be translated (used the Daemon Tools method of running).

shuracon1

May 16, 2018
Did anyone have trouble hooking up a translator to this one? Using Textractor, and the .exe file wasn't showing up as an option to be translated (used the Daemon Tools method of running).
I would like some info on this too

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022

Where did you download the game?