• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 21, 2022
Patreon-Banner (1).png

Overview:
Discover the hidden secrets in the small town of Hinomori, while going back to Highschool...​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-21
Release Date: 2023-07-15
Developer: DarkDemarley - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Screenshot_2023-07-02_004348.jpg Screenshot_2023-07-02_004010.jpg Screenshot_2023-07-04_084301.jpg Screenshot_2023-07-04_125459.jpg Screenshot_2023-07-04_141528.jpg Screenshot_2023-07-05_093548.jpg Screenshot_2023-07-06_083035.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Just wanted to say thank you for making an amazing game. Artstyle and all girls look pretty hot, havent played it yet but will be keeping a close eye for future updates and I hope it doesnt contain NTR and the protag isnt some generic asshole and isnt the person who thinks with the dick most of the time. As I dont know right now the tags or they might be missing I hope it has wholesome content and later on harem content get added.

Anyways thanks again for the game sir DarkDemarley and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: TheAshenGuy

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Just wanted to say thank you for making an amazing game. Artstyle and all girls look pretty hot, havent played it yet but will be keeping a close eye for future updates and I hope it doesnt contain NTR and the protag isnt some generic asshole and isnt the person who thinks with the dick most of the time. As I dont know right now the tags or they might be missing I hope it has wholesome content and later on harem content get added.

Anyways thanks again for the game sir DarkDemarley and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^

Thanks for the awesome endorsement :D

I have no plans of stopping this project at all, it's a lot of fun to work on. Curerntly I"m working on getting it onto Steam, which has always been a goal of mine.

Lots to do on it, and lots of plans. Stay tuned!

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Thanks for the awesome endorsement :D

I have no plans of stopping this project at all, it's a lot of fun to work on. Curerntly I"m working on getting it onto Steam, which has always been a goal of mine.

Lots to do on it, and lots of plans. Stay tuned!
Just take your time and chill out ^^. Appreciate all the love and efforts you have been putting up into the game and will be looking forward to future content :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheAshenGuy

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HinomoriNights-0.1.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: amihagqty