• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Abandoned Hire Me, Fuck Me, Give Me a Raise! Fast Food 3 [v0.1.2] [White Honey Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
One issue found when you start game when you try to take the girl's clothes off it crashes on the spot and comes out as an error on android

Reactions: elgumidge

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Way too grindy and only one girl for now. The animations are bad so I'd say pass this game

Aug 13, 2020
Ehhh, so now only 2 girl can unlock? I saw a number 3 but im stuck at lavinia. I was max level her but noting happene after

Chilinhills

Jun 6, 2017
So far, I cannot even play the game. Most of the download sites say the file doesn't exist, and the only one where it does exist, well, I tried to launch the game and my computer went nuts like it had a virus. It even started tried to take over my Microsoft Teams.

Dragon2611

Jun 30, 2022
When I start the game the girl starts with BJ, when I click on "Clothes" an error mesage appears and the game crashes. How do I fix it?

Reactions: spudimun
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote