VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Hiroki NTR [Prequel] [Zulyus]

1. 3.00 star(s)

randomguy6516265165

This is for the 1.0 version
    I skipped through all the text to see how is the game (so this is more like a overview) and it is exactly what you would expect the girlfriend is a full on whore since the begining full of tattos (qos, etc) even on her hands but she uses gloves since she is rich? Ok this is a full on NTR I will give the game that pass but in the op says that both of them knows each other since kindergarten and (I dont know why) the boyfriend looks way too young while the girlfriend looks more mature (and again I get it super duper weak MC and the black guy is a beast ofc) then she comes to the boyfriends house and she puts her eyes on the boyfriend mother and sister (which will go from prude mom and sis to full on BBC QOH in less than a second) then the teacher who looks like slut way too soon (maybe the dev should have pressented her like the gf a proud girl but a full whore on the inside and I guess she will have the tats too) I dont hate NTR (I like them when I play as I female MC and to me this game MC is the gf) but is just that it seems that this game starts way to fast the gf should have the tats since the begining (maybe after she corrupted the mother and sister). Edit: this seems to be the final version of the game so.
    Version 2: Again I skipped all the text since we all know what bbc+ntr is all about read one and you have readed them all the renders are pretty good and there is some trap content for those who like it.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.