Unity Completed Hitler Loves Anime [Final] [PaulArt]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Profworm

Jul 18, 2018
Way to be edgy, edgelord... Way to tell the joke once more that is as old as the internet.
Eat all the dicks. One at a time, nom nom nom... Nothing but a dick based diet. A great source of protien, and also dick, which is all you deserve in your mouth.

Aug 25, 2021
why wrong with you ?????? and why make some game by hitler and you i know you can stupid or something ??? let see at we have Sex with hilter and furry hiltler and hitler hate anime or hentai and hitler love anime or hentai now need a hitler make breeding or slave or use a brain your pls poor you who make weird game or WTF game complete or collection game !!

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
why wrong with you ?????? and why make some game by hitler and you i know you can stupid or something ??? let see at we have Sex with hilter and furry hiltler and hitler hate anime or hentai and hitler love anime or hentai now need a hitler make breeding or slave or use a brain your pls poor you who make weird game or WTF game complete or collection game !!
What?

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Hey, Charlie Chaplin probably did it first in "The Great Dictator". Then came "Hogan's Heroes" and Mel Brooks' "The Producers".

Face it, in the 21st century, Hitler has become a comedy meme. Look on YouTube for "Hitler Versus Khan" or on Amazon for "Adolph Hitler in Oz." (as in Dorothy and the Scarecrow, etc.)
YMTND had this fad before the '10s. People need to learn how to have fun nowadays.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
10 pages of people talking about the game but only 194 downloads on gofile so far.

I've never seen a game do so bad in numbers but so well in publicity.

Aug 16, 2020
Hey, Charlie Chaplin probably did it first in "The Great Dictator". Then came "Hogan's Heroes" and Mel Brooks' "The Producers".

Face it, in the 21st century, Hitler has become a comedy meme. Look on YouTube for "Hitler Versus Khan" or on Amazon for "Adolph Hitler in Oz." (as in Dorothy and the Scarecrow, etc.)
Don't forget Danger 5. Great job taking the piss out of Hitler.

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
Sorry, you feel that way, but it's called dark humor, I think we need it more than ever, we will not progress as humans if we tiptoe around these subjects. Your time is better spent helping those who are around you instead of screaming to the world I can't tolerate this. I wish you much happiness.
I don't think this is dark humor. It's in the same room, but it's not quite the same. One of the goals of humanity should be ridiculing the names and images of the monsters. You're absolutely correct in the idea that we can't tip toe around. We need to make Hitler into a joke. His legacy should not be one of reverence at what he achieved, but what a buffoon he really was. Carve his statue, but put him in a clown suit. Let the future would be monsters know that their name will be tied to derision and bad H-games. Next we need a game where Hitler is a gay party clown that only works birthday parties for bears.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I don't think this is dark humor. It's in the same room, but it's not quite the same.
Yeah, because it pointing the wrong way, my intention is that the Polish people have more of a reason than anyone else.
I used to watch your show all the time when I was younger, I guess we can call you "This old Guy" now :sneaky:

Reactions: bobvilla123
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes