Unity Completed Hitler Loves Anime [Final] [PaulArt]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
As Poland citizen i can tolerate many things but not this. I wish you all Good Day without Hitler with Dildo.
Sorry, you feel that way, but it's called dark humor, I think we need it more than ever, we will not progress as humans if we tiptoe around these subjects. Your time is better spent helping those who are around you instead of screaming to the world I can't tolerate this. I wish you much happiness.

genconfusion

May 13, 2018
Sorry, you feel that way, but it's called dark humor, I think we need it more than ever, we will not progress as humans if we tiptoe around these subjects. Your time is better spent helping those who are around you instead of screaming to the world I can't tolerate this. I wish you much happiness.
This is not dark humor, this is SICK humor. There is a difference.

Reactions: matthewB

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
This is not dark humor, this is SICK humor. There is a difference.
To each there own mate, but considering we have reached the point where we are able to turn Hitler into the ass end of one of hell of a joke game, further smearing the legacy intended to leave behind into the ground... I don't know about you, but I consider that one hell of a victory. Remembering our triumphs over evil is one thing. Pissing on the ashes of said evils and gangnam styling on them afterwards is going above and beyond.

I mean, can you think of any better way to humiliate a bunch of genocidal nutjobs than making fun of everything they tried to stand for?

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Its not dark humor, its shock value, "look at me counter culture" humor. Nothing about this is dark at all, its literally "I want to make it crazy taboo, and offensive for fun!" Dark humor is like making you laught at dark things like death and what not. This is just "I got really high on a bunch of stuff and made this!" I am not offended either, just bored with it. Looks like a stoned 15-year-old made it who was on shrooms. Like if I was high I might laugh, but its a solid "meh" Like seen this shit in high school already, and even then I had to be high to laugh...

And I enjoy a good stonner comedy, but this is like you got be so high you eat a tide pod by mistake. Or you in Florida considering bath salts high...

Reactions: matthewB
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes