EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner049-min.png

Overview:
This visual novel explores the NTR genre and has a focus on Mom NTR .

Asahi, a high school student, struggles with a difficult situation. His mother, Hitomi, is unaware of the turmoil caused by a neighborhood bully, Hiroto. Asahi is left to navigate this conflict on his own, feeling isolated and unable to confide in his mother. As Hitomi tries to understand the source of her son Asahi's distress and offer him the support he needs, she finds herself getting caught up in endless lust and desire.
The game is experienced through the perspectives of both Asahi and Hitomi.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-23
Release Date: 2024-04-23
Developer: PantsuDelver - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.57.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

BUGFIX NOTE:

FAQ:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

screenshot0001.png bigc.png screenshotcuck0001.png wedding.png ScreenAnal.png sissy.png salad.png live.png whore.png screenshotnew1.png screenshot bj.png screenshotnew2.png screenshot0007.png screenshotnew3.png screen_onlyf.png

Last edited:

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Not bad, the plot is kinda speedy, but its probally because its a first release

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
THIS IS NOT NTR.

NTR is when the protagonist is cucked by another man with his love interest (ie. spouse)
A mother is not a spouse or long-time partner.

Also, if you decide for the mother (she is also a protagonist) then it is DEFINITELY FAR FROM NTR.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
THIS IS NOT NTR.

NTR is when the protagonist is cucked by another man with his love interest (ie. spouse)

Also, if you decide for the mother (she is also a protagonist) then it is DEFINITELY FAR FROM NTR.
NTR, or more specifically, classic netotare, is about sexual jealousy. Traditionally the story features a couple in a relationship, and perhaps has the greatest impact that way, but as long as the sense of being cucked is there, then its an netotare story.

That said, there are variants which are really more about cheating or corruption, but the point is if there is a heavy emphasis on that feeling of sexual jealousy, then it really doesn't matter what the scenario is or who the players are, its classic netorare.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Personally the artstyle isn't my on taste, but i will support you!

THIS IS NOT NTR.

母NTR (mom NTR) thread exist everyweek on futaba forum. And you can find alot of mom NTR on dlsite. I trust Japanese for Japanese words, not english speaker like you.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
母NTR (mom NTR) thread exist everyweek on futaba forum. And you can find alot of mom NTR on dlsite. I trust Japanese for Japanese words, not english speaker like you.
[/QUOTE]
i mean the dad is getting NTR so.......
Maybe son wanna fuck his mom?

Apr 14, 2019
THIS IS NOT NTR.

Always gotta be that one guy who has to define what NTR is. No one asked bro. We have 1 tag for it. Deal with it.

DauntingDavida

Aug 21, 2022
Wow, liked this one, looks promising! You have my low tier support on patreon. I hope the developer won't disappoint with the next patches.

Reactions: crisbr

Akira555

Mar 12, 2019
THIS IS NOT NTR.

Well, it already decided from a very long time that, if a nerd is bullied and the bully have sex with his mother, it's still in NTR tag.

Unless the bully didnt have sex with the nerd's mom and instead the nerd have sex with the bully's mom, i would say this is not NTR but revenge sex.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes