PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
hi ! in the 6 picture , we see kiyomi suck asahi co ck and she plug him too ? how can we have this road please ?
Slave route - Corruption ending (check the flowcharts)

I think this is one of the most requested things I've seen and honestly I feel the same way. Not sure if dev will ever do it but I'm hoping haha
I wouldn't say it's the most requested, but incest enthusiasts ask about it from time to time.

Otaviano

Apr 5, 2024
I don't consider myself an incest game enthusiast :rolleyes:(I prefer ntr or futa), but I would also like to see a sex scene between Asahi and Hitomi, a rape scene perhaps...:devilish:

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I like the imagination of the developer as far as the characters go, but I do not like the fact that the bully is the one turning her into a slut. I wish it was the son instead. I uninstalled it because of this. It kinda made me feel like the boy was an idiot and that I was a "Chuckie".

When I play a game, I like to imagine that I am the MC. I can't do that in this game because I don't like the bully and would not want to be him. I would definitely like to corrupt her. Her character was done really well, and I found myself really liking her. To the point where I tried to ignore the bully concept. But I couldn't ignore it.

Maybe after this game the developer can do a "altered reality" game where the son finds the mother in her bed room doing naughty things b/c her husband works all the time. Comes home, eats and then goes to sleep. Causing the mom to become loney and really horny. Then, the son decides to take the father's place and begins to corrupt her.

I just really, really wish the bully was not in the game. And I really, really like Hitomi.

Mar 24, 2023
I like the imagination of the developer as far as the characters go, but I do not like the fact that the bully is the one turning her into a slut. I wish it was the son instead. I uninstalled it because of this. It kinda made me feel like the boy was an idiot and that I was a "Chuckie".

When I play a game, I like to imagine that I am the MC. I can't do that in this game because I don't like the bully and would not want to be him. I would definitely like to corrupt her. Her character was done really well, and I found myself really liking her. To the point where I tried to ignore the bully concept. But I couldn't ignore it.

Maybe after this game the developer can do a "altered reality" game where the son finds the mother in her bed room doing naughty things b/c her husband works all the time. Comes home, eats and then goes to sleep. Causing the mom to become loney and really horny. Then, the son decides to take the father's place and begins to corrupt her.

I just really, really wish the bully was not in the game. And I really, really like Hitomi.
welcome to ntr

• Haha
Reactions: Zoro@stro

Zodiark69

Dec 1, 2017
Yeh, I wish I was as good as some people at ripping codes for games, but I aint. Wish a hero would come with the codes.

petorignat

Dec 10, 2019

yaah, sounds like you're just not into NTR or maybe you'd just like bully pov if there was one.

P.S. Btw are there any plans for scenes from Hiroto's perspective, maybe in the cuck route?

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
It's not a bad idea but I would prefer it to be a dog fucking her lol
So far, I'm not really open to such ideas, but if it were a fantasy setting, I might consider adding sex with a minotaur or something.

P.S. Btw are there any plans for scenes from Hiroto's perspective, maybe in the cuck route?
Well, if there's a real need to convey something from his perspective for the plot, then maybe, but the chances are pretty slim.

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Question

Is female domination a fake tag or it real and mc can get dominated?

Q2 can the male mc get enslaved?

Q3Scat is liked only for scat in the mouth or on the mc so does it happen to the male mc?

Q4 is there enough femdom or balanced femdom maledom?

Q5 Is assworship in this pussy worship?etc

Otaviano

Apr 5, 2024
So far, I'm not really open to such ideas, but if it were a fantasy setting, I might consider adding sex with a minotaur or something.
That wasn't serious, I was just trying to make a joke to respond to a user lol

Do we have any chance of having a forced sex scene between Asahi and Hitomi?

Last edited:

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021

Well, if there's a real need to convey something from his perspective for the plot, then maybe, but the chances are pretty slim.
let's go, a fantasy spin-off pls

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes