petorignat

Dec 10, 2019
Not to bash the creator but why is every new release so small. The pictures aren't even of a high resolution, so it makes me think the creator releases small updates to stretch out the money they get from supporters. If that is true glad I'm not one of them
what do u mean small? I'm supporting the creator, 12k words is 40-60 min of reading with 4-5 CGs are pretty solid. I support creators who make a lot less than this one, even though he works almost alone and consistent (every month)

Last edited:

Necronomicon82

Apr 1, 2020
what do u mean small? I'm supporting the creator, 12k words is 40-60 min of reading with 4-5 CGs are pretty solid. I support creators who make a lot less than this one, even though he works almost alone and consistent (every month)
oh I see the creator is protecting his own work lmao. Honesty you made a good ntr game and the length is acceptable. Looking at other games, its pretty much the average updates length.

petorignat

Dec 10, 2019
oh I see the creator is protecting his own work lmao. Honesty you made a good ntr game and the length is acceptable. Looking at other games, its pretty much the average updates length.
lol :ROFLMAO: thanks for giving me the honor, I wish I was the creator, but Im too lazy

Nov 18, 2022
Yeah a lot of the left-field content aside, this game has been updated pretty much every month or so and the updates actually do have some meat to them with a good few CGs and often other things included. And it's been free. I can't say another Japanese-styled western VN game is this generous.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PantsuDelver

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I wish I could enter this game just so I could be the crap out of the son. He's not a very sympathetic mc

Didn't they already do it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's already something, but my sick mind keeps imagining a scene of the bully raping mother and son and forcing the son to rape the mother:devilish:

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
Are there any endings so far? I also hope BBC stuff is avoidable. I only want to see Hitomi with Hiroto

Jan 26, 2018
Dunno how to say it just feels small every time. Like one babystep forward. This update basically showed the mom getting plowed and than her talking to the masters mom (cuck route) I guess to be fair they did update 2 routes so you know what I take that back what I said was unfair yall right

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Are there any endings so far? I also hope BBC stuff is avoidable. I only want to see Hitomi with Hiroto
2 endnings, BBC is a branch of the Slave route. If your in-game choices lead you there, the final choice will reflect that you took that path.

This update basically showed the mom getting plowed and than her talking to the masters mom (cuck route)
Because for 0.51, the central was the BBC subroute, since it got more votes. I could have easily left the cuck route as it is, but I felt like giving a little update for those who supported it.

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
2 endnings, BBC is a branch of the Slave route. If your in-game choices lead you there, the final choice will reflect that you took that path.

Because for 0.51, the central was the BBC subroute, since it got more votes. I could have easily left the cuck route as it is, but I felt like giving a little update for those who supported it.
will there be a romantic ending with Hitomi and Hiroto?

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
THIS IS NOT NTR.

NTR is when the protagonist is cucked by another man with his love interest (ie. spouse)
A mother is not a spouse or long-time partner.

Also, if you decide for the mother (she is also a protagonist) then it is DEFINITELY FAR FROM NTR.
Exactly, North Americans are the ones who exclusively have that cuck fetish and even more so if it's interracial. They have corrupted the ntr by filling it with cuck and interracial.
Ntr=Infidelity
Cuck=share And that he likes to watch someone he loves fuck another
This game is not ntr it's cuckelod as the protagonist knows the truth and likes it

Reactions: jaybae01
Nov 18, 2022
Exactly, North Americans are the ones who exclusively have that cuck fetish and even more so if it's interracial. They have corrupted the ntr by filling it with cuck and interracial.
Ntr=Infidelity
Cuck=share And that he likes to watch someone he loves fuck another
This game is not ntr it's cuckelod as the protagonist knows the truth and likes it
Oh boy, another week on F95 and we have somebody yet again trying to change this pre-established definition.

Netorare is jealousy over somebody you love or like being done in by others. A lot of netorare manga feature a male protagonist having a romantic interest in a girl who sees him in a platonic manner (see SINK's manga).

Netorare doesn't have to happen to a couple. It happens to somebody who gets jealous that the person they love is taken away from them. Actually play the game. Asahi is not only a mama's boy, he's often attracted to his mom. Hitomi's verbal teasing is enough to bring him to orgasm.

Also pretty sure the developer of this game isn't even American, but who knows.

Reactions: THE KILLER 13
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes