abelweeknd88

Mar 24, 2023
That's a shame, I also would be into some heavy mom/son femdom too.

edit: yikes, saw the post above, I guess this is a pass. I kept on the fence to try this game, but paywall is a dead end. I'll buy the game if its ever complete, but until then, I'll just pass
what paywall?

Reactions: heimdal74

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
updated the thread.

since 0.49 features BBC subroute (and partly cuck), some of you might want to naturally reach it instead of using "continue" feature, and that could be tricky, so I attached a little flowchart in the OP(FAQ) and also in this post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you very much kind sir

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
U probably got on the NTR ending path, peek at the beginning and push at the door, the rest choices are the same as you picked on your playthrough. Or just press start and play from the 0.45, it will redirect you automatically to the corruption ending
Hey, this was your reply last time to me. I'm not interested in MCs that knowingly get NTRed or sissy stuff, so I didn't play that slave/corruption route.

Is slave/NTR route an actual route that will get worked on at some point? So the subroutes for slave path will be corruptuon, NTR, and BBC?

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Hey, this was your reply last time to me. I'm not interested in MCs that knowingly get NTRed or sissy stuff, so I didn't play that slave/corruption route.

Is slave/NTR route an actual route that will get worked on at some point? So the subroutes for slave path will be corruptuon, NTR, and BBC?
It's not exactly a route, more like an ending, like corruption one; I need two updates to wrap it up. Unfortunately, it's not getting much love in the voting, so it'll have to wait until I come back to it. Give the BBC a shot; Asahi won't catch on until later in the story.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, I'm not totally sure about the extent of this abuse yet, but yes.
When will there be a code for the free version? Or at least a way to see the galleries, right now you have to save before each scene if you wanna replay a certain part xD.

Well that and it can get confusing to keep track or what you are missing (at least now we can see the total of scenes unlocked, that helps).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pawsterer
Nov 18, 2022
>Asahi is the reason his mom goes back into the sex club and contractually locks her there

Oh boy, this is going to be some pretty hard stuff. In the other route she didn't even give him much of a choice but now he's basically the reason she's getting back into this. Our boy is going to be in quite a lot of grief after this is over. If it's over.

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
>Asahi is the reason his mom goes back into the sex club and contractually locks her there

Oh boy, this is going to be some pretty hard stuff. In the other route she didn't even give him much of a choice but now he's basically the reason she's getting back into this. Our boy is going to be in quite a lot of grief after this is over. If it's over.
Well, in the main slave route, he kinda influenced things without realizing it through the website. But here, yeah, what he did will have a stronger impact, especially since everything was sorta getting back to normal.

When will there be a code for the free version? Or at least a way to see the galleries, right now you have to save before each scene if you wanna replay a certain part xD.

Well that and it can get confusing to keep track or what you are missing (at least now we can see the total of scenes unlocked, that helps).
I've already mentioned that I'll open everything once the game is finished, BUT for the next update, I might separate galleries based on a route. If that happens, the counter will be separate for each main route/sub-route, so it'll be easier to keep track of where you missed a scene.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I've already mentioned that I'll open everything once the game is finished, BUT for the next update, I might separate galleries based on a route. If that happens, the counter will be separate for each main route/sub-route, so it'll be easier to keep track of where you missed a scene.
Yeah having a separate count helps a lot, specially if its someone like me that waits a few updates to play properly xD

Pigeon123456

Jun 6, 2020
Don't bother downloading, the game doesn't let you continue past the main menu at all without a patreon code. I'm not sure what the point of it even being here is other than free advertisement for this person's patreon.

petorignat

Dec 10, 2019
Don't bother downloading, the game doesn't let you continue past the main menu at all without a patreon code. I'm not sure what the point of it even being here is other than free advertisement for this person's patreon.
What are talking about :KEK:? How come I was playing it without a code a couple of hours ago then?

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes