Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Believe it or not, the gallery being locked behind a paywall unironically helped me enjoy the game more. I have a chronic need for instant gratification so having to view all the stuff by progression helped deliver the more hard and heavy sex bits lol

Funny enough I did try try the patron codes some many updates ago and the first thing I did was ruin the game for myself because you can just straight up unlock everything in there.
good for you but this is not my point anyway... i am just saying unlock it after the completion for free

Jun 21, 2020
How did you get it to work?
I put the code in this fork, it ought to work. Or it did a few months ago, at least. They've used this ridiculous custom format and hidden the key away in a binary DLL. I found it by disassembling.

Last edited:

GammaTheOne

Jun 13, 2017
I put the code in this fork, it ought to work. Or it did a few months ago, at least. They've used this ridiculous custom format and hidden the key away in a binary DLL. I found it by disassembling.
Could you explain it for those of us that aren't very well versed when it comes to these things? I'm not quite sure what you mean.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes