tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
Would you happen to have any suggestions?
i have but you don't need it anymore since the other guy said that the pass is located in another place, reason of why my sentence was starting with "i think" , basically you should focus on that other location instead

nbmhydk993

Sep 10, 2024
It's near the top of the `.rdata` section. `.rdata` starts at `0000000070C19000h`. Obviously I've added the name `EncryptionKey` in IDA. None of these things have external symbols.

View attachment 4018208

You will, however, also need to find the value `0x46D96FA8FAD5262B` hidden in one of two functions exposed to python as `get_file_index` and `normalize_offset`, and find the value `0x126E6680` hidden in a function appropriately exposed as `get_key`. The decryption is done by a function exposed as `normalizer`. Additionally there is code that apparently tries to delete ".rpy" and ".rpyc" files unless the global `i_am_a_donkey_4128` is defined.
Could you go on more about the `i_am_a_donkey_4128`

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
it’s like 4 scenes total, 2 for each slave ending.
that sounds about right. and there's a nice intentional buildup to it, not just a 'aaaaand now she's pregnant'. game does it right (I mean, for a game about extreme filthy depravity, this isn't exactly a cuddly heart-warming path)

PhaltuInsaan

Nov 18, 2023
THIS IS NOT NTR.

NTR is when the protagonist is cucked by another man with his love interest (ie. spouse)
A mother is not a spouse or long-time partner.

Also, if you decide for the mother (she is also a protagonist) then it is DEFINITELY FAR FROM NTR.

Then are you ok if i am fucking your mother, if not then it is NTR

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes