HTML Completed Hive - The End [Blue Winds]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
DarkLady.jpg

Overview:
Text-based (with illustrations) army management game. The player takes on the role of the freshly resurrected "Dark Lady", an ancient powerful sex-demon, who is gathering a sex-army to conquer the world, starting with California. Uses a somewhat simplified version of the Lapis Azurai engine.​

Updated: 26/Jan/18
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - -

1.jpg 2.jpg Catgirl1.jpg DarkLady.jpg

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
Ohh what we have here. conquer the world, starting with California.hahaha i will check this one.:heartcoveredeyes:
thanks for the upload.:D

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Should have a complete tag i think, dev said something like he will never add more content in the last post on his blog.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I played through it and its not worth the time. It is grindy but with no real payout. With more story quests it could have been good but so the only good story was the revenge/bimbofication story of the professor.
How is the smut? Is that good at least?

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
How is the smut? Is that good at least?
No. Most times you have just 2-3 rows of text per scene. So you do not really get into it. Only Exception is the bimbofication of the professor. There were like 5 or 6 coherent story quest with her with a litte bit more text. This was good, but at the end not really worth the grind time.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

RavenDG34

Jan 21, 2017
Played this game a long time ago and just replayed it. Not the best game ever, very linear but interesting if you are into text based management games.

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
Third screenshot is Momo from HuniePop. Either the assets are lifted from other games, or the poster made a mistake when uploading images.

Not saying that's a bad thing, I just found it coincidental since I just finished playing HuniePop today and recognized it.

Reactions: A Common Crab

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
The game isn't bad but... in the end you don't truly have an objective at all, I mean first of all we have a female mage that invoked us "the dark lady" to help her in her revenge and make her our second in command.

Am I the only one that has a weird feeling with that start?, the female mage doesn't try to backstab or gain all the power for herself and for that stupid revenge she needs a powerful demoness?

I mean even in the most basic and linear storyline I would expect to be backstabed at some point by the female mage.

Another point is that the only thing you do in the game is develop your base, there aren't any enemies be it ancient ones or new ones, you can take as long as you like without problems.

The council and laws are kind of... fast development and no substance?, not a lot to do there.

I would say it's a game that deserves to be played, but it isn't a good/great game in the sense that you can't even lose or have something bad to happen, at most you have the police but it's so easy...

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Despite few flaws like those mentioned above I really enjoyed this game. It requires some balancing and polishing but still good stuff. Much better than most of Twine games.

Janjy

Jun 10, 2017
When i open the "index.html" i have a web page with "tired." written on.
That's it. Can't play the game
Any help?

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi, does anyone know any way to contact the creator of the game? I was always a fan of his work and I would like to be able to write him down.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes