Unreal Engine Abandoned Hodalen: The Cursed Forest [v0.1.6] [TurboVodka]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Fennik

Oct 29, 2018
For those of us with an AZERTY keyboard, will it be possible to rebind keys? Because the WASD are VERY differently located on the board than for those with a QWERTY keyboard.

Le Red

May 9, 2017
For those of us with an AZERTY keyboard, will it be possible to rebind keys? Because the WASD are VERY differently located on the board than for those with a QWERTY keyboard.
add english keyboard to windows and switch to qwerty with alt+shift

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
"" and punish the invaded dark elves. ""

poor dark elves.. they got invaded and punish in top of that... :/

(unless it was supposed to be "invaders dark elves")

do i m giving english lesson now ? WTF?
more likely "invading". youre welcome.

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
Woah, this game has a real potential... elf are beauty, anim is perfect; the only thing that block myself is playing an ent... I have a problem to put some piece of wood in a pretty pussy ^^

Why not playing, for exemple a kind of druid (dark or not) who takes some bestialy forms during the "punishing" act.

But gratz to dev

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
This game only supports Windows 10, as it requires direct 12. You need to specify this in the requirements so as not to mislead players.

Reactions: Ik its

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
So is this an animation with that chick and menial tasks? Its a serious question.

Love that hair by the way. Girl looks yummy.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
"" and punish the invaded dark elves. ""

poor dark elves.. they got invaded and punish in top of that... :/

(unless it was supposed to be "invaders dark elves")

do i m giving english lesson now ? WTF?
I think it is meant to be, invading dark evles. cause sounds like you are the protector.

rivrrunner

Nov 12, 2019
one hunt, battle the dark elf.. then have sex with her.. Tips, Roll your spore ball, then use left mouse button to detonate it by the elf. 3 hits you screw her & subjugate her.. game over. It's kinda hot.. not sure where they go from here

Reactions: Slayer128

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
I think if there was an orc or an ogre instead of a tree, it would be more logical.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I think it is meant to be, invading dark evles. cause sounds like you are the protector.
more likely "invading". youre welcome.

but.. but... it's the same thing..

invading is made by invaders... right ?

soo i m not 100% wrong.

my sentence was like you need to punish them because they are the invader... but description make it sound like you have to punish them AND they got invaded. Wich is confusing, unless you play as the vilain of the story XD

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes