VN - Ren'Py - Hokage's Life [v0.7] [lupin]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Tasha_Ghostpants

The lifless eyes in the "art" haunt my dreams. Would rather be a text game than what ever this is. Hands with too many fingers, hands melting into arms of others and the same expression during multable screens.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

johnathandarkly

beautiful thumbnails, but inconsistent artist-free artwork, with nightmare-inducing details. the more i played, the more i wanted to know who's artwork was emulated by the ai engine. i apprecaite that the women at least appear old enough to consent to soulless ai sex.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

gpsywolf

I absolutely love it. The only problem i have with it is that the Dev has apparently not figured out a way to correct the hands that the AI screws up. We all know that AI has trouble with hands, but when every image where the hands are shown you have 6 fingers, or 3 fingers, its an issue. I get that the AI messed it up, but as a dev you should take time to correct that before release. That or train your AI to do better hands.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

darkolo

Its a good naruto game. But could be one of the best if all will go in right direction.

Art is good for AI.

Dev decided to use a fair , time locked model - we get locked content from last update in next one. This is fair and not bad.
    We must appreciate this because we are getting more and more greedy devs who not only hard paywall content but also started using DRMs and other bullshit instead of putting all the energy into making good games.

Now what I would like to see improved?

First, updates need to be a bigger, longer.
    If we are using AI, we need to use its power of creating art faster then any artist would do. This is where AI will shine and where we will see its true potential. We all like hand drown games as they have soul, but they are slow to make (I look at you summertime saga). Ai games can deliver lots of content fast. So we need more then 5-10 images per update.

I would also like to see better build up to the sex scenes. Not just - Hi, Hello lets fuck, but how we get here? Why is Naruto having sex with other women then his wife? I know this is the hard part as it require some writing skills and knowing the series but it is improving the game from hentai images slide show , into full erotic experience.

The developing just started so there is huge potential to grow.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

fuck_you_mf

Its not animated but i loved the art.

My complain is make it more erotic. It would be more exciting if i win them over through authority and intimacy rather than them throwing themselves on me. IF u dont want to give a detailed storyline to the game no problem just give small plots to every character and a little depth. Like the following

I understand Hinata throwing herself on him as she is his wife.
    With Sakura u could make her depraved and unsatisfied as she is mostly alone and then, MC comes flirts a little then starts groping her. At first she is reluctant but then starts enjoying but pretending that she is not.
    With Ino u can make Sai a cuck but MC doesn't know it and he just flirts with Ino and Ino is not reluctant as she knows that her husband wiil also peep on them and enjoy.
    With Temari u can show that Shikamru's laziness caused a major loss so now hHokage drills Temari for not firing Shikamaru.

Just like this make things more erotic with some imagination with every woman. Otherwise the monotonous nature will kill the game which i dont want 'coz this game has the best Naruto art by far. If u dont want to animate fine but at least add some frames showing dick going in and out.

It will be a 5 star game.