Lupinjr

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
banner1.png

Overview:
You play as Naruto Uzumaki, the Hokage of hidden leaf village, and experience a day in his life.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-06
Release Date: 2024-03-06
Developer: lupin
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

001.png 003.png 006.png 008.png 019.png 021.png 023.png 025.png 027.png 038.png 042.png 045.png 049.png 052.png 054.png 069.png 076.png 077.png 079.png 097.png 101.png 105.png 108.png 117.png 123.png 127.png 131.png 134.png 145.png 137.png 143.png

Last edited by a moderator:

the gentelman

Sep 16, 2018
I’m a big fan of Naruto, so I had high hopes for this game. But it was disappointing. It’s too short, only 2 minutes long. And then you have to pay to see more. I think it's a bit jarring to put a paywall behind a prologue. The art is nice, though. I know how hard it is to make consistent characters with AI so Im sure it must took them a while to do so. I wanted to give this a 2 star rating, but I'll wait for the next version. Maybe it will be better. I know it’s hard to make a good prologue when its your first game so I hope there will be more content and gameplay in the next update.

jeromdekeizer

Jan 31, 2017
art looks awsome even if some of the details(hands) are not the best ;). AI truely becoming something good fopr games of this kind makes the art way more avaible and "faster" to make for devs with lower cost to start game if you cant make it yourself

Reactions: Lupinjr

Lupinjr

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
I’m a big fan of Naruto, so I had high hopes for this game. But it was disappointing. It’s too short, only 2 minutes long. And then you have to pay to see more. I think it's a bit jarring to put a paywall behind a prologue. The art is nice, though. I know how hard it is to make consistent characters with AI so Im sure it must took them a while to do so. I wanted to give this a 2 star rating, but I'll wait for the next version. Maybe it will be better. I know it’s hard to make a good prologue when its your first game so I hope there will be more content and gameplay in the next update.
Thanks for the thoughtful comment,
Yes,I know it's short,since it's just 0.1, I just released this version to see how people would respond,
I'm planning to add more and more girls, hopefully as fast as possible,
About the paywalled content, I currently work with a average setup,to it is hard to develop,so I want to raise some money to hopefully get a good setup,so that I can put out better content,faster.
Thank you for playing the game,and thank you for the comment

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes