DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
all the arts are wonderful except Tsunade "look alike" .. is she on a diet or something ? great work overall .
yes, art is realy great, but, like alwasy or you get a real good hand draw art, but
low numbers fap-fap material, or you can use, like, honey selest renderes to get a lot fap-fap material,
but you already see this in many many games and nothing new... it is bad or not? all peoeples have byself imagine

Lupinjr

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
Are the muted colours a visual style you are specifically going for? If its unintentional, you might get better results if you use a VAE when generating the CGs.
well it wasn't intentional at first, but I thought I'll leave it like that, since the scene is set at early morning :), So, yeah, I'll use vae in the future scenes.

Reactions: lraas

Hououin

Jul 17, 2020
Bold choice going for AI dev. Haven't played but will be watching the thread. Are animations out of question since it is AI?

Is it ntr if naruto fucks sakura or ino or someone else who is basically married?
also, I don't think I can pull off a harem, I'll try tho
It would be netori. NTR is when the MC is the one getting cucked.

Lupinjr

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
Bold choice going for AI dev. Haven't played but will be watching the thread. Are animations out of question since it is AI?

It would be netori. NTR is when the MC is the one getting cucked.
I didn't try animations, thought they'd be out of my reach with my average setup, but hopefully in the future.
tnx for clearing up the confusion about ntr :)

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes