Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Lupinjr you should work on the image after your Ai does it, cause we can see the eternal impossibility for an Ai to do hands the way it should be.

Except for that little known problem i hope to see all the Konoha girls of the Naruto series.

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
I like the game, I dont like paywalls in games, especialy in games with almost no content.

Dear Dev, could you consider a model where you would unlock first paywalled scene in next release ? Then this second release could have its own paywalled scene that will unlock in release 3 and so on.
I think it would be fair model. People who will want to see everything instanly would go to patreon, other could wait and give game good reviews making it more popular.

Last edited:

KitGold

Apr 21, 2020
Lupinjr you should work on the image after your Ai does it, cause we can see the eternal impossibility for an Ai to do hands the way it should be.

Except for that little known problem i hope to see all the Konoha girls of the Naruto series.
If he was capable of fixing the art then he wouldn't be using AI in the first place lmao.

This shits wack. Even the 1000's of honey select/koikatsu games require more effort than this.

Reactions: Cavpal

Lupinjr

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021

I am doing a little bit of photoshop to make it better, there are better ways to do it, which I am unable to do with my current setuo.

Lupinjr

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
I like the game, I dont like paywalls in games, especialy in games with almost no content.

Dear Dev, could you consider a model where you would unlock first paywalled scene in next release ? Then this second release could have its own paywalled scene that will unlock in release 3 and so on.
I think it would be fair model. People who will want to see everything instanly would go to patreon, other could wait and give game good reviews making it more popular.
yes, that was the initial model I thought of, but there seems to be some technical difficulties in doing so.
I do intend to make it that way, hopefully I can :)

Lupinjr

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
The Patreon version of 0.1 is up on my patreon, check it out if you like

4amseduction

Jul 10, 2018
Lupinjr Hey man, I know you're getting a lot of flak for using AI CG, but you're a real pioneer, really out there doing it. Love the implementation and effort. You may not have "made" the art, but you did edit it down to a usable level, and generated it with intent, then put into a program with some dialogue. That's something, and honestly it might be the future, or one part or version of it, so keep up the good work, I'm keeping an eye on this project.

Reactions: Lupinjr

Lupinjr

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
Lupinjr Hey man, I know you're getting a lot of flak for using AI CG, but you're a real pioneer, really out there doing it. Love the implementation and effort. You may not have "made" the art, but you did edit it down to a usable level, and generated it with intent, then put into a program with some dialogue. That's something, and honestly it might be the future, or one part or version of it, so keep up the good work, I'm keeping an eye on this project.
Thanks!

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes