Lupinjr

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
Beautiful girls, man! Love the artwork! If the story gives us some hot and frequent material with out a bunch of sandbox nonsense, I'll be contributing to the Patreon.
yup, that's the plan, just some good action with some good girls, without bs.

Lupinjr

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
Finally a good game and real 3d images for our fap time. Otherwise, other dev always use 2d arts and sometimes drop project in the middle. Sexy Hinata Pics. Devs all the best just don't abandoned it.
hehe thanks i'll try my best

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Finally a good game and real 3d images for our fap time. Otherwise, other dev always use 2d arts and sometimes drop project in the middle. Sexy Hinata Pics. Devs all the best just don't abandoned it.
Edit: Just add more Sexy Pics for Hinata with more sex scenes. And more sex scenes in future with Raikage of course 4th.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

Lupinjr

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
Edit: Just add more Sexy Pics for Hinata with more sex scenes. And more sex scenes in future with Raikage of course 4th.
hmm I don't know if I wanna include ntr tho, I'm thinking about just naruto as the male character.
Also, a patreon version with more hinata scenes is gonna be out soon(hopefully tommorow), so if you're interested you check out my patreon.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Very nice character designs, even better than another VN that I like a lot and considered the best of the character style (Naruto shinobi lord).
I will follow your project closely and wish you good luck with your project.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Maybe add a future tags section under Genre. sections covering what you plan to add, what your undecided on and those things that will never happen .

For example..

Tags: Male protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Handjob, MILF, Vaginal sex, Fem domination, Oral sex, Male domination, Romance

Future Tags: Pregnancy, Lactation, twins, Harem

Never: NTR, Beastiality

above are only an example of the format, dont need to add them all except Pregnancy :)

Last edited:

Lupinjr

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
Very nice character designs, even better than another VN that I like a lot and considered the best of the character style (Naruto shinobi lord).
I will follow your project closely and wish you good luck with your project.
thanks
I'm a fan of that game too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: putzseila

Lupinjr

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
Awesome!! I am curious is this game gonna be Naruto cheating on Hinata with a lot of other women behind her back?

I really seriously hope so
well..you can kinda guess from the title how its gonna be, a day in the life of naruto...with all the beautiful girls...

Lupinjr

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
Maybe add a future tags section under Genre. sections covering what you plan to add, what your undecided on and those things that will never happen .

For example..

Tags: Male protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Handjob, MILF, Vaginal sex, Fem domination, Oral sex, Male domination, Romance

Future Tags: Pregnancy, Lactation, twins, Harem

Never: NTR, Beastiality

above are only an example of the format, dont need to add them all except Pregnancy :)
well...I don't know about pregnancy tho...well thanks for the suggestion

Reactions: Greebz
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes